=)
Woke up late in the morning due to staying up late to do H.T.D (thats Happy Teachers' Day) cards. So rushed to school, sat in the canteen, stoned. Got photoes from Fukie (Thanks!) then saw dy who was going to the toilet LOL. So went to parade square to assemble, stood there, rotted, went to hall, sat down.
Boring.
Concert was nice. Esp. dance. Saw LL & RF dance. Cool! & Jessica performing for chorale too. *CLAPCLAPCLAP :D.
Didnt manage to take any pics 'cause I was busy writing/drawing on cards + was too lazy to + it was too dark + was so mesmerized by the DSLRs the photographers have. Hahaha.
But WTH there were many cameras around me-.-
Oh and one of the videos used Move Along by the All-American Rejects as the background song! WOO. I was kinda shocked when I heard it. Heh addicted to the song since yesterday. Hahaha. :X
After school had ODAC meeting @ SAC then PW meeting outside library. Cant go OBS 'cause there is water activities. Someone else will have to take pics then. Hahah. I take ugly pics anyway. Hah.
PW, finally understood the teacher yay.
Rushed down to Bowen after that. LL told me bus 854 cab get me there. Guess what. I pressed the bell at the wrong stop and nobody alighted. So embarassing can. :XX
Met ShuQin, Peggy, PeiJin, MiaoNing while walking towards the gate, Keslyn at the gate, some guy who said Hi to me at the gate (I dont know who?). Glad they say Hi, I used to be antisocial. Met LL, RF and Jessica at foyer, saw Eling, Sheena, quite a lot of people. (:
The familiar surroundings. Familiar faces in different uniforms and unfamiliar faces in familiar uniforms.
Nostalgia.
Went to the toilet where I've not stepped in for more than half a year ever since I left Bowen. Hah. Used to got there like every morning + every break to tie hair etc. Haha! The door became blue instead of purple? Haha. Everything still looks the same. However the feeling is totally different.
Oh well.
Went back home after that. Didnt join Jessica and RF for going AMK to walk walk.
Bought bread for lunch, no appetite.
I need to study!!! 26 DAYS TO PROMO.
Motivation: HongKong?
Thou shalt focus, focus, focus.
Boring.
Concert was nice. Esp. dance. Saw LL & RF dance. Cool! & Jessica performing for chorale too. *CLAPCLAPCLAP :D.
Didnt manage to take any pics 'cause I was busy writing/drawing on cards + was too lazy to + it was too dark + was so mesmerized by the DSLRs the photographers have. Hahaha.
But WTH there were many cameras around me-.-
Oh and one of the videos used Move Along by the All-American Rejects as the background song! WOO. I was kinda shocked when I heard it. Heh addicted to the song since yesterday. Hahaha. :X
After school had ODAC meeting @ SAC then PW meeting outside library. Cant go OBS 'cause there is water activities. Someone else will have to take pics then. Hahah. I take ugly pics anyway. Hah.
PW, finally understood the teacher yay.
Rushed down to Bowen after that. LL told me bus 854 cab get me there. Guess what. I pressed the bell at the wrong stop and nobody alighted. So embarassing can. :XX
Met ShuQin, Peggy, PeiJin, MiaoNing while walking towards the gate, Keslyn at the gate, some guy who said Hi to me at the gate (I dont know who?). Glad they say Hi, I used to be antisocial. Met LL, RF and Jessica at foyer, saw Eling, Sheena, quite a lot of people. (:
The familiar surroundings. Familiar faces in different uniforms and unfamiliar faces in familiar uniforms.
Nostalgia.
Went to the toilet where I've not stepped in for more than half a year ever since I left Bowen. Hah. Used to got there like every morning + every break to tie hair etc. Haha! The door became blue instead of purple? Haha. Everything still looks the same. However the feeling is totally different.
Oh well.
Went back home after that. Didnt join Jessica and RF for going AMK to walk walk.
Bought bread for lunch, no appetite.
I need to study!!! 26 DAYS TO PROMO.
Motivation: HongKong?
Thou shalt focus, focus, focus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home