=)
Physics test.
Attempt 1: 11/25
Attempt 2: 19/25
Attempt 3: 21/25
But I feel stupid.
And you might be thinking : Walao 21/25 still say stupid, ... ? [Uhm. Like Clement said, it is an A grade, but]
No, I got the results by strategy. How do I put it. Its more of cheating.
Didnt copy answers, but referred a lot to my previous attempts answers. So its like maybe you got the particular question wrong, you refer to the previous 2 attempts and automatically its 50/50. So you just pick one of the answers and you get 50% chance of getting it right. Confirm will get higher grades at 3rd attempt.
Am so gonna die for exams.
And people dont believe. They go: Aiya you... die? Wont la. You die then I what? ....
It was allstrategy cheating? Get it... I still feel this way. My mids... were all pulled up by those small tests added up. Maybe conduct grade? Not so sure, but those are not exactly the grades I deserve.
I feel so rotten.
Guilt... no?
& I see people trying so hard
& I am like some ______.
& I cant cope,
desperate attempts
no motivation
Went to school to study today. Saw WF study so hard. I wasnt motivated.I felt like killing myself. I am so, so sorry for leaving her there alone.
Chinese and Math are still alright
the rest are like _____.
T_T
2s18
HK
& Friends.
I feel so used;
Can I opt out
I miss first intake [1s06, ODAC], 1s18, ODAC.
20 DAYS.
Im so dead, so dead.
20 DAYS.
Get me out of my mind;
Where was the motivation I had for Mids
Burnt-out
T_T.
Attempt 1: 11/25
Attempt 2: 19/25
Attempt 3: 21/25
But I feel stupid.
And you might be thinking : Walao 21/25 still say stupid, ... ? [Uhm. Like Clement said, it is an A grade, but]
No, I got the results by strategy. How do I put it. Its more of cheating.
Didnt copy answers, but referred a lot to my previous attempts answers. So its like maybe you got the particular question wrong, you refer to the previous 2 attempts and automatically its 50/50. So you just pick one of the answers and you get 50% chance of getting it right. Confirm will get higher grades at 3rd attempt.
Am so gonna die for exams.
And people dont believe. They go: Aiya you... die? Wont la. You die then I what? ....
It was all
I feel so rotten.
Guilt... no?
& I see people trying so hard
& I am like some ______.
& I cant cope,
desperate attempts
no motivation
Went to school to study today. Saw WF study so hard. I wasnt motivated.
Chinese and Math are still alright
the rest are like _____.
T_T
2s18
HK
& Friends.
I feel so used;
Can I opt out
I miss first intake [1s06, ODAC], 1s18, ODAC.
20 DAYS.
Im so dead, so dead.
20 DAYS.
Get me out of my mind;
Where was the motivation I had for Mids
Burnt-out
T_T.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home