=)
Celebrated Lilian's Birthday @ Kbox @ Marina today!(:. Had great fun, pics:

CAKE!
YUMYUMYUM.
Lotsa CHOCOLATE<3 hahaha I'm so greedy.

They were doing some action about the xiao3 dao1 (small knife)

Birthday babies! [Lilian 090990 & Selwyn 110990]
All taken with 2.0 megapix camera on phone.
Goodness. My camera died on me just now. T_T & revived 10 minutes later. T_T Dont give me such shocks please.
After that the guys went to play pool. Lilian, RF, Jessica and I went to play the 'soccer thing' (you know the box like thing with plastic soccer players stuck on sticks then you push the sticks around to move the players... you get the story). Hahaha! Had GREAT FUN :D. Then went to play arcade- the Drum thing (FAV!), some adventure car thing to kill giant spiders and mosquitoes, House of The Dead 4, raced Daytona (I got 2nd! Heheheh). Fun.
After that went to shop around. Wanted to buy earrings&bags&shoes&&&&&. BUT no $. LOL. Never mind...
Yepyepyep I NEED TO STUDYYYYY! I NEED 56 HOURS A DAY & SOMETHING TO KEEP ME AWAKE cause I seem to be falling asleep every minute of the day.
SHUCKS I JUST REALISED THERE IS CHEM LECTURE TEST! THANKS NADIA FOR REMINDING! I AM SOOOOOO DEADDDDDD
18 DAYS

CAKE!
YUMYUMYUM.
Lotsa CHOCOLATE<3 hahaha I'm so greedy.

They were doing some action about the xiao3 dao1 (small knife)

Birthday babies! [Lilian 090990 & Selwyn 110990]
All taken with 2.0 megapix camera on phone.
Goodness. My camera died on me just now. T_T & revived 10 minutes later. T_T Dont give me such shocks please.
After that the guys went to play pool. Lilian, RF, Jessica and I went to play the 'soccer thing' (you know the box like thing with plastic soccer players stuck on sticks then you push the sticks around to move the players... you get the story). Hahaha! Had GREAT FUN :D. Then went to play arcade- the Drum thing (FAV!), some adventure car thing to kill giant spiders and mosquitoes, House of The Dead 4, raced Daytona (I got 2nd! Heheheh). Fun.
After that went to shop around. Wanted to buy earrings&bags&shoes&&&&&. BUT no $. LOL. Never mind...
Yepyepyep I NEED TO STUDYYYYY! I NEED 56 HOURS A DAY & SOMETHING TO KEEP ME AWAKE cause I seem to be falling asleep every minute of the day.
SHUCKS I JUST REALISED THERE IS CHEM LECTURE TEST! THANKS NADIA FOR REMINDING! I AM SOOOOOO DEADDDDDD
18 DAYS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home