September 11, 2007

=)

Wowwwww.
What a day.
Dad woke me up at 6.30 am today. Sprang up and stared at handphone, screamed, grabbed my uniform, bathed, washed up, dumped a lot of books into my bag, continued to stuff water bottle/handphone/thumbdrive/camera/PW file etc, zipped up, ran down, Dad fetch me to school.
Phew. I wasnt late. It was raining anyway so there was time extension for latecoming.

Anyway. A lot of people asked me why did I change my bag today. Hmm. It was due to aching right arm (thats why cant carry my white bag boo): ) and whole body aching all over. Due to injury and worsened with the flu/cold(uhm cant differentiate) I guess. Haha.

Wow. Julius is going HK too!(: Cool. Out of 20, 5 from 1s18. Hope it will be fun. We dominate man! *evil grins. LOL.

School, boring as usual, wished I was doing revision (now the motivation kinda comes). Fell asleep backwards during Math lecture. Lucky Clarence offered sweets. I grew numb to my (very hot) mints. Somebody say I am mean thats why I eat mints. Forgot who :X.

Fell asleep (literally) during CT period. First time I slept I had this plunging feeling and I woke up almost grabbing on to Riyanti. o.0 Second time I really slept.

Sigh.

Met Chunwei, Aaron and Waikit at bus stop. Chatted a while, then my bus came. Chunwei the chinchilla killer -__-. Met Jacyln, Roufang, LiJie and Dickson on the bus. Dropped all my books while waving bye to LiJie. LOL. Then she helped me pick up. So embarassing:X. So nice of her... Thanks. (:

Home sweet home.

MUGMUGMUG.

HONGKONGGGGG!

Got scolded for not doing GP. So yep off to do now!

15 DAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home