September 18, 2007

=)

WOOPS. I just realised that it seems kinda wrong to send the quiz to girls. Cos of certain questions asked. OMG. I am so so sorry. Can ignore it. Hahaha. Aiya cos the guys I know dont have blogs/have been tagged already. Oh well.
______________________
This is for Branson!
List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:**HINTHINT!:D
(will I get them? LOL)
1. One set of Stabilo color pens!
2. A big gigantic teddy bear :D
3. Vaio white color laptop
4. Bags/clothes/shoes/etc
5. I want 50 more presents HAHAH JK.

1. The person who tag you is?
Branson

2. Your relationship with him is?
Fellow ODACians! :D

3. Your 5 impressions of him:
-Tech-savvy
-English cheem LOL
-Friendly
-Helpful!
-Nice

4. The most memorable thing he had done for you?
OMG. He did out the scores 'It Ends Tonight' by listening to the Youtube version (Rmb that time I was crazy over that song piano version). But up till now I still havent asked him to teach me. 'Cause exams and everything... No time... ): So sorry but thanks!

5. The most memorable words he had said to you?
I do out the 'It ends tonight' by listening to the Youtube one (something like that)

6. If he becomes your lover, you will?
I donnoe..? (I hate this question haha)

7. If he becomes your lover, things he would have to improve on will be?
Hmm. Play more piano. LOL!

8. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
Hate him for life! MUAHAHAH *evil grin (JK!:P) (K I like to hate people. *Even more evil grin LOL JK)

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Hmm. ODAC conflict? LOL. This will never happen luh. ODAC rocks. :D

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him now is?
Promotion promotion! 8 DAYS TO PROMO!


11. Your overall impression of him is?
Helpful and nice :D. Used to think he was very quiet. Haha.

12. How you think people around you would feel about you?
I tend to think that people hate me. Lol. Heard from quite a few people that they think that I am AH-LIAN O.O 'cause of my hair color (which is just not very black. Not black=dye hair=ah lian?! T_T) (same as prev, you can read again)

13. The character i love most about myself is?
Nothing.T_T

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Cold towards people, difficult to get close to.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
One of my good female friend.(: She's like perfect.?

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thanks..? (: (I cant speak well, oh well.)

17. For people whom i've hurt:
Sorry..? ):


18. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel bout you:
BLA BLA. (:

______________________


So yep. Anyway 1s18 pics uploaded on my gallery. (: SPOOKY. & did I show this photo before

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This... was taken in LT4 by Gersh. No special effects. Uhmmm...
o.0

If there is any photos which I havent uploaded, please remind me as I have STM and tend to forget things easily. Thanks. (:
Yesterday rocked 'cause I slept at 10.30 PM.
Been long since I had enough sleep.
And yesterday was fun 'cause went to playground with Gersh and DJ after bubbletea.
& Today was GOOD. (:
But tonight is going to be terrible 'cause I have EoM to do.

Was looking at Friendster photos, came across our 1s18 class pic...


Look at that nerdy girl in Bowen uniform hahaha, no diff now
Seems so long ago...
And we might split up soon
):
1s18! We must stay together alright!
STUDY HARD
LETS CHIONG TO 2S18~!
One class, forever!

8 DAYS!
No, no, not a magazine, but number of days to the PROMOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home