=)
Wore specs to school today! 8D Sis said I looked nerdy oh well.
I am, actually haha.
Was super late for school today. Ran in, luckily I was 2 minutes(I think?) in time. Phew.
Sleep-walked the whole day, nothing went into my mind. Didnt eat, just kept falling asleep and I hate it rarh. I hate forcing myself to keep awake.):
14 DAYS TO PROMO!
I badly want to start studying.
Wished there's study leave.
14 14 14
): ): ):
HK HK HK
:D :D :D
Kbox Kbox Kbox
(: (: (:
Sleep sleep sleep
^^ ^^ ^^
Off to study CHEM!
T_T
I am, actually haha.
Was super late for school today. Ran in, luckily I was 2 minutes(I think?) in time. Phew.
Sleep-walked the whole day, nothing went into my mind. Didnt eat, just kept falling asleep and I hate it rarh. I hate forcing myself to keep awake.):
14 DAYS TO PROMO!
I badly want to start studying.
Wished there's study leave.
14 14 14
): ): ):
HK HK HK
:D :D :D
Kbox Kbox Kbox
(: (: (:
Sleep sleep sleep
^^ ^^ ^^
Off to study CHEM!
T_T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home