September 16, 2007

=)

EDITED AGAIN! (To the more 'me' and 'politically correct one' hahaha)

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for: (will I get them? LOL)
1. One set of Stabilo color pens!
2. A big gigantic teddy bear :D
3. Vaio white color laptop
4. Bags/clothes/shoes/etc
5. I want 50 more presents HAHAH JK.

1. The person who tag you is?
DJ

2. Your relationship with him is?
He’s the class CT rep!

3. Your 5 impressions of him:
-pink-lover hahah
-responsible
-cheerful/emo
-smart
-talks very well [added: & DRAWS REAL WELL!]

4. The most memorable thing he had done for you?
Hmm. Offered to send me home during one of the class outings when I lost my way? (I think it was him) But in the end I went home myself anyway. Lol.

5. The most memorable words he had said to you?
Be careful dont get robbed again (something to this effect?)

6. If he becomes your lover, you will?
I will what?

7. If he becomes your lover, things he would have to improve on will be?
I donnoe lei lol.

8. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
Hate him for life! MUAHAHAH *evil grin (JK!:P)

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Hmm. Not sure. If he irritates me ar? Haha.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him now is?
Hmm. Lets all get promoted to 2s18 together~!


11. Your overall impression of her is?
Nice and responsible guy. Esp Project Econs Dead when he solo. Cool. I feel so guilty. Woah.

12. How you think people around you would feel about you?
I tend to think that people hate me. Lol. Heard from quite a few people that they think that I am AH-LIAN O.O 'cause of my hair color (which is just not very black. Not black=dye hair=ah lian?! T_T)


13. The character i love most about myself is?
Nothing.T_T

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Cold towards people, difficult to get close to.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
One of my good female friend.(: She's like perfect.?

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thanks..? (: (I cant speak well, oh well.)

17. For people whom i've hurt:
Sorry..? ):


18. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel bout you:
In no Order of Merit:::
1. DJ (LOL write for me too? xP)
2. Branson
3. Victoria
4. Weefong
5. Mabel
6. Jiazhen
7. Rachel
8. Yuanlin
9. Benjamin
10.Anyone else:D

please note, if you intend to do this quiz, i advice you to fill in the ten names before you proceed with your reading! Its no fun otherwise.]

1. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
2. Is no.9 a male or female?
3. If no. 7 and 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
4. How bout no. 8 and 5?
5. What is no.2 studying about?
6. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
7. What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
8. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
9. Will you woo no.3?
10. How bout no.7?
11. Is no.4 single?
12. What is the surname of no.5?
13. What is the nickname of no.10?
14. What is the hobby of no.4?
15. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
16. Where is no.2 studying at?
17. Talk something casually bout no.1?
18. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
19. Where does no. 9 lives?
20. What color does no.4 likes?
21. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
22. Does no.7 like no. 2?
23. How did you get to know no. 2?
24. Does no.1 has any pets?
25. Is no.7 the most sexiest person in the world?

Heh sorry peeps! Lazy to do the bottom part. :X
Boring day, mugged at home, rotted.
Craving for Hawaiian Pizza hahaha.
Random -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home