September 15, 2007

=)

Something freaky happened (again) 2 days ago. PW, was stoning when I felt my phone ring. Gersh wasnt calling but his name is there can? o.0 Not lying. Whoa. Should have let him picked up, maybe he can hear his twin man. LOL.

Yepyep yesterday was fun! After school Riyanti and I and most of our class guys(same as last time ecxcept Woody I think:/) went to playground to play :D. Hahaha. Class outing again. Didnt take pics 'cause didnt bring camera ):. In the end we went home later then if there was PW class. But anything beats having PW anyway. :X


Woke up at 430 am to study today, fell asleep at 6, woke uo at 8, studied till 12. Going out for lunch later. :D I hope today is fruitful. STUDY!

MUGMUG.

11 DAYS!

scram.



[EDITED]
K after 12 I got very very distracted(afetr going out with Mum and Sis to have lunch and shopped a bit) and havent been studying till now. T_T. Seems like only studying in the midnights/early mornings help, 'cause I really need a pin-drop silence environment to study. How bad can this be.

Pin-drop. No talking, no TV. Maybe a bit of music.

Sigh.

So so sick of studying. When its only 1 day. I am going to DIE for PROMO.





Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger

Work it harder make it better,
do it faster makes us stronger,
more than ever, never over,
Our work here is never over

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home