September 19, 2007

=)

Sleepy day,
due to sleeping at 10 and waking up at 4 to do EoM. Worse, I forgot to remove my thumbdrive from the computer and I realised that only when Dad was fetching me to school. So I kept quiet ('cause I had already made Dad made a U-turn before that, as I forgot my phone, and he might scold me if I make him U-Turn again LOL. ) Ya so shouldnt even have woken up so early in the morning to do. My precious sleep! T_T
LOL.
So during PW our group had conference with Mrs Teo. I fell asleep, and I think Mr Ng (we have 2 PW teachers!) saw. So embarassing. Then suddenly DY turned to ask me something. I think I must have looked very stupid/tired HAH. 'Cause he smiled and said never mind. WOOPS.
Break, had fan choi (sounds like 'rice-vegetable'?). First time eating. Ate at the 'chocolate bar' table outside SAC with Clarence, DJ & Gersh. After that Jerald & Henry came to join us, and Jerald kept insisting that he's our Papa. Where's the POCKET $? LOL!
After Math was CL which was GP. GP was good! Mrs Tan showed us a video on censorship. Royston Tan's Cut. Funny!:D Especially the last part. The one on Youtube was in parts though. You can watch the full version here: http://blip.tv/file/58458
Its like eating fried Kway Teow without the Kway Teow!

CL was good too. Did some personality test. Result: I am a happy person. :D
Argh need to re-make my passport 'cause the photo wasnt acceptable. No time..):.

After school, played iSketch in library. Hehe. Long time no play. :P

Saw Clement at bookshop, long time no see. :P

Then stayed back a while Gersh & DJ finish up EoM, I photocopied my EoM articles, annotated. & Clarence and Cvn were consulting Mr Ang! So hardworking. Actually I think if consult I can no need study. But scared to ask teachers. Oh well.

Gotta rush EoM. Then STUDYYYY!
EXACTLY A WEEK LEFT.
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D
STUDY! Yea I shall make it my priority. WORKING TOWARDS HK & 2S18~ ! :D
It is officially 7 Days 5 Hours 45 Minutes 7 Seconds to PROMO! at the time I click on the 'Publish Post' button. Check out my new MSN auto-countdown! Yay! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home