=)
I love this song.
Blah blah.
Physics was a KILLER today. I am so going to disappoint my teachers again, sigh.
1s18 class outing at Marina Kbox in half an hour's time. I dont think I am going.
):.
Oh well.
Pics I took yesterday while studying in school with Liling, Kelly & Weefong (:.

Credit to all our college's art students! (: (Well I think they did this hah)




WF, me, K, LL :D

K spastic me o.0
Pics credited to 2.0 megapix camera.
Oh my I wonder how would it be like next friday.
Meanwhile, looking forward to monday, Botanic Gardens! Woo. I WILL BRING MY CAMERAAAA and snap along! :D
[edit ;1726]

Ohmy. I havent settled the ODAC shirt and the web. And the gallery and group keeps getting spammed and I cant delete it 'cause it keeps re-apperaing. And the NOTICEBOARD! Can any one please please pleaseeee give me some suggestions? I have an empty brain.
Stress. And promo..
And ETC ETC.
):.
Blah blah.
Physics was a KILLER today. I am so going to disappoint my teachers again, sigh.
1s18 class outing at Marina Kbox in half an hour's time. I dont think I am going.
):.
Oh well.
Pics I took yesterday while studying in school with Liling, Kelly & Weefong (:.

Credit to all our college's art students! (: (Well I think they did this hah)




WF, me, K, LL :D

K spastic me o.0
Pics credited to 2.0 megapix camera.
Oh my I wonder how would it be like next friday.
Meanwhile, looking forward to monday, Botanic Gardens! Woo. I WILL BRING MY CAMERAAAA and snap along! :D
[edit ;1726]

Ohmy. I havent settled the ODAC shirt and the web. And the gallery and group keeps getting spammed and I cant delete it 'cause it keeps re-apperaing. And the NOTICEBOARD! Can any one please please pleaseeee give me some suggestions? I have an empty brain.
Stress. And promo..
And ETC ETC.
):.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home