=)
Math was a sure gone case
Just pray that I can have the peace the study tonight
Prayers dont work anymore
Why wasnt I selectively deaf
Shit I just cut myself
Ho it is not bleeding
& if I ever get promoted to J2
I will stay in school till 9 every night to study
If ever.
Crap post
I am so,so dead (AGAIN) for Chem tomorrow
I seem to be studying all the wrong things
Why I am so stupidly slow
Why cant solutions be uploaded sooner
Why didnt I do my work
Crushed again tomorrow
Just pray that I can have the peace the study tonight
Prayers dont work anymore
Why wasnt I selectively deaf
Shit I just cut myself
Ho it is not bleeding
& if I ever get promoted to J2
I will stay in school till 9 every night to study
If ever.
Crap post
I am so,so dead (AGAIN) for Chem tomorrow
I seem to be studying all the wrong things
Why I am so stupidly slow
Why cant solutions be uploaded sooner
Why didnt I do my work
Crushed again tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home