=)
Screen capture the last second to promos on my counter please.
DIE DIE DIE!
Promos tomorrow, & all the things I spent 3 hours downloading a few days ago just vanished into thin air. No where to be found in the computer. I thought I saved them? ))):
Never mind, will just bank on everything else. Tomorrow will be the toughest day, GP and Econs, and then everything will be fine, hopefully.
Hope so.
What we've been working hard for throughout the year,
is finally here.
And it scares all of us to death.
The dream's beginning and the time rolls on
2S18!
I want all of us to promote
This is the last song.
DIE DIE DIE!
Promos tomorrow, & all the things I spent 3 hours downloading a few days ago just vanished into thin air. No where to be found in the computer. I thought I saved them? ))):
Never mind, will just bank on everything else. Tomorrow will be the toughest day, GP and Econs, and then everything will be fine, hopefully.
Hope so.
What we've been working hard for throughout the year,
is finally here.
And it scares all of us to death.
The dream's beginning and the time rolls on
2S18!
I want all of us to promote
This is the last song.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home