October 02, 2007

=)

Pray hard that things will happen like last time back in sec 4, whereby my Bs are because of MCQs. 'Cause I didnt know how to do any structured completely.

Wasnt as bad as yesterday's Math though. Yep so much better!*grins. (:

After school, was supposed to study with Weiwei but was kinda tired so we dropped the idea. In the end DJ asked if anyone wanna go for bubbletea, but at the gate the whole group of us (the guys, Riyanti and I) talked and talked (and blocked the road and entrance hah:X) then someone came up with the idea of lunch. Then Gersh suggested we go to Prata House at Upper Thompson Road.

So the rest of us (Some left for home/Kovan) boarded 132 down to our destination!Ordered the cheese prata and Milo dinosaur(RAH!). Nice! :D Should have eaten more haha. Jack ordered $6 worth of prata + drink. Woah. Quite expensive LOL.

Then someone came up with the idea (I cant remember) of going to play pool. So we went to somewhere in TPY (Argh I have super poor memory!) where playing pool in school uniform is allowed(:. But have to wear something to cover over the uniform. Most of us got jackets so yep!

I didnt play though, 'cause I cant play (Supported by evidence; the cue ball that I hit cant move more than 50cm away from its original position. I give up!:X). So watched the guys play, from 1 plus to 4 plus. Clr and Riyanti= PRO! First time play still can play so well! *CLAPCLAP!

I didnt bring my camera): so no pics argh.

After that Jack, DY, Jerald & Henry went to eat Kway Chap :D. Julius, Gersh, Clr Riyanti & I went home. & at the bus stop Clr realised that he left his EZ-link at the pool place, so we wanted to accompany him back to take, but Riyanti had to rush home. So in the midst of the 'discussion' bus 88 came and Riyanti boarded the bus. We wanted to follow Clr then in the end Julius boarded the bus as well 'cause Clr said he will go back to the place himself after we board the bus. Oh gosh. Then the bus doors closed and drove off. Then Clr, Gersh and I were like o.0?!. Then we kinda ran after the bus and the bus stopped for the fourth time (once for Riyanti, once for Julius before that) and I think the uncle must be super angry! :X

Funny. Why was the uncle in such a rush to drive off?

Rotted on the bus 'cause was sitting alone (next to the box in front of the Mobile TV. I think those contain cables for the TV.) and the bus was crowded so couldnt turn to talk to Julius and Riyanti sitting slightly behind me and opposite. And Gersh alighted at Bishan already so yep.

Then home sweet home! Maybe MUST study Physics later. LAST SUBJECT! *JOY:D (provided I can do the paper, hopefully).

Looking forward to
  • Outings with friends:D

  • Kbox after exams!:D

  • 1s18 class chalet:D

  • 1s06 outings :D

  • 4e1 chalet?

  • ODAC outings?

  • HK!!

  • 2S18 (*PRAYS VERY HARD)


  • No order of merit(?) or whatever's the word, my brain cant function properly (again) now.

    & I just realised, I was supposed to come home early to sleep today HAHA.
    FROM SOME PREVIOUS POST (long,long time ago)
    Aims for PROMOS.
    GP-BC (current:E)
    CL-A (current:B)
    Physics-B (current:B)
    Math-A (current:B)
    Chem-AC (current:E)
    Econs-BC (current:D)

    EDITED, UPDATED, as of 021007, 2133.
    Aims for PROMOS.
    GP-D
    CL-B
    Physics-C
    Math-C
    Chem-C
    Econs-C

    I wanted 60 points.

    Its not like I dont wanna aim high. I just got tired of expecting too much and then feeling all-so-crushed after that.
    I wanna promote with all the rest... I am lagging behind SO MUCH.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home