October 03, 2007

=)

What can I do with a 2.0 megapixel camera.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are a few of my favourite things [Pauline gave me this! So sweet if her ><]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Childhood aspiration

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Snapshot, and the top of the building got cut off-.-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Duckies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beautiful college infrastructure :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At times when I didnt bring my darling camera (although I badly want a DSLR, I love this cam! LOL:D) or when I'm just too lazy to take it out from my bag I just use the phone that I happen to be holding on to. So yep 2.0 megapix! (: Just putting a few pics that I think (not professional though) are pretty! Hehe.

Yep. Studied Physics for more than 12 hours today, with a lot of breaks in between. ):. Wasnt as efficient, but at least something went into my used-to-be empty *knocks* brain *hey its one-eighth full!*.

By tomorrow... half will be gone. ):

I am getting so sick of studying.

Promo promo promo
Chinese A
PW

& I still have so much things undone.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To infinity and beyonddd!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& around 392 to mine.

All the best to all J2s taking their As soon. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home