=)
Hello everyone.
I am feeling better already, thanks. (:
Yesterday night, went to PS to walk walk with my very good friend!Stupid Me got lost at the MRT station 'cause I was talking over the phone and following the person in front of me. First we went for dinner at Long John. Then off to see bags (we need a bag!) and shoes (we need shoes too!). But to no avail. ): Then went to Spotlight to see if I could get anything for the ODAC noticeboard, but again to no avail. Saw this wooden alphabets thing but 1 alphabet for $5. WOAH. O-D-A-C will cost $20! So expensive. Haha. Then we went to play arcade to relax. Basketball and Daytona. Sad dont have Bishibashi. LOL. Being with her really cheers me up, she's such a nice girl, thanks. No names! (:
Right after the horrors of promo comes intensive PW (*even more horror) and MT (*not so much of horror but I hate writing chinese). And come to think of it I havent done my Chinese assignment (remember the thick booklet they make us buy which cost us $0.70 HAHA). And PW! I cant find any statistics. Argh. I can never be independent. I turned to Yahoo Answers for help. Shh. :X
Mr Ng is a real good PW teacher. I wished we have him from the start. Oh well. At least he not only tells us where we go wrong but how we can improve as well. Which I feel is better than our current teacher who gives us kinda vague comments leading our group to nowhere and maybe even failure.
*Blabber blabber.
Gotta do PW later, I hope it turns out fruitful and my brain, please function later.And did I say, Stupid Me lost all the minutes that I have been writing (I am the group secretary) and I am so, so dead 'cause I cant recall what we did.
I am so sorry to my group, I seem more of a burden than a help.
Furthermore, my OP was horrible(cant hear a single word I was saying) and I am so gonna pull my group grades down.
WAH.
I so hate myself!
Goodnesss, negativity again.
):.
Alright cheery! Loves, people. (:
K EDIT EDIT. @ 2234.
Was late for PW meeting, apol;ogies to Pauline and maybe Clr who was waiting at Mos Burger.
Most discussion without Jack.
Then blah blah blah, stoned, listened, my brain did function but I dont know how to put them in words so its just as well as not functioning, saw cousin, waved, off to arcade/pool.
Wow-ed at Pauline's talent at Parapara :X, screamed at both of them for banging my car/winning me at Daytona, hahaha, then watched DY and Clr play Time Crisis4, then watched Jack and DY play some Puzzle turbo thing, stoned, drank soya bean(:, bored, finally, walked to AMK hub, waved everyone goodbye, then to bus stop, then to NTUC near my house to buy sweets, then home.
Now home, doing PW, desperately finding statistics but to no avail again.
Lazy to type in proper sentences. Hahaha.
I wished I have a laptop and a piano in my room. Hahaha.
So that all my info are inside (the laptop) and I dont have to search 2 computers just to find them (k I am kinda disorganised...) and piano! I love piano. Sadly I never learnt how to play.
nice.
I am feeling better already, thanks. (:
Yesterday night, went to PS to walk walk with my very good friend!
Right after the horrors of promo comes intensive PW (*even more horror) and MT (*not so much of horror but I hate writing chinese). And come to think of it I havent done my Chinese assignment (remember the thick booklet they make us buy which cost us $0.70 HAHA). And PW! I cant find any statistics. Argh. I can never be independent. I turned to Yahoo Answers for help. Shh. :X
Mr Ng is a real good PW teacher. I wished we have him from the start. Oh well. At least he not only tells us where we go wrong but how we can improve as well. Which I feel is better than our current teacher who gives us kinda vague comments leading our group to nowhere and maybe even failure.
*Blabber blabber.
Gotta do PW later, I hope it turns out fruitful and my brain, please function later.
Furthermore, my OP was horrible(cant hear a single word I was saying) and I am so gonna pull my group grades down.
WAH.
I so hate myself!
Goodnesss, negativity again.
):.
Alright cheery! Loves, people. (:
K EDIT EDIT. @ 2234.
Was late for PW meeting, apol;ogies to Pauline and maybe Clr who was waiting at Mos Burger.
Most discussion without Jack.
Then blah blah blah, stoned, listened, my brain did function but I dont know how to put them in words so its just as well as not functioning, saw cousin, waved, off to arcade/pool.
Wow-ed at Pauline's talent at Parapara :X, screamed at both of them for banging my car/winning me at Daytona, hahaha, then watched DY and Clr play Time Crisis4, then watched Jack and DY play some Puzzle turbo thing, stoned, drank soya bean(:, bored, finally, walked to AMK hub, waved everyone goodbye, then to bus stop, then to NTUC near my house to buy sweets, then home.
Now home, doing PW, desperately finding statistics but to no avail again.
Lazy to type in proper sentences. Hahaha.
I wished I have a laptop and a piano in my room. Hahaha.
So that all my info are inside (the laptop) and I dont have to search 2 computers just to find them (k I am kinda disorganised...) and piano! I love piano. Sadly I never learnt how to play.
nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home