=)

Uhm. Hi.
Hahaha. I didnt ask for his permission to put this up on my blog. :X so I 'blanko-ed' everything. No names!
Botanic Gardens trip was fine, except that it rained so we didnt get the whole fun ):.
Went there with RF and Suyi, met ZY on the way there. Then met DY and Henry on the bus. So we walked... for god-(*scrolls up)knows-how-long then we reached the Swan lake. Then we continued walking... and asked for directions from some of the workers (I presume they are?) and then.. guess what? We were back at the Swan Lake again.
TOOK PICS! Uploaded on gallery. I love my class. (:

Ball.

At Swan Lake (for the 3rd time).
I was like 2 seconds late in pressing the camera button! Argh argh argh they were making a heart shape <3 ):. Took this in the rain somemore.):
So throughout the whole thing it just kept
Thanks to Lixuan and Suyi for sharing their umbrella with me, getting wet themselves so that I wont. K I did. All of us did. Hahah. Many times I tried to ran out of the umbrella but they pulled me back. Sigh. I like the rain. But it got me sick today. Oh well.
Today was good. After school, went out with Clr & Gersh to Bishan library to study. But there was this fierce librarian (lol), so after having lunch, we went to Mac to study.

VooDoo: Study hard for Math!

Full of red gummy bears!

Hi I am a emo gummy bear.
Sadly, Gersh ate it T_T.
Question of the day: Do different colored gummy bears taste different? :/
Had fun studying, though my brain is still hOllOw *echos.
Stayed there till around 8, then couldnt decide where to have dinner so we went home.
So its like 2316 now and I still have no appetite for dinner.
Mug hard people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home