October 11, 2007

=)

PROMOS officially O-V-E-R!
In 2 sense...?

Woke up at 3.30am to study Math today, but fell asleep instead between attempts to squeeze some formulas into my not-so-empty brain (because I studied 8 hours the day before!).

Went to school with dread, knowing that no more last minute work will help anymore.

Went into the exam hall with even more dread.

Opened the exam booklet, flipped, relieved. (:

COOL. I could do the paper! Except question 11. Think my whole class can't do it. Weird differentiation question with 4 variables. I gave up on the whole thing. 9 marks into the rubbish bin.

After exams, went to SAC for ODAC meeting. Stoned 'cause my brain was real empty. Sorry to CW who keep asking for ideas and I just sat there staring into space and shaking my head. I'll turn into a zombie after exams/tests. :X

Suyi was waiting for me outside SAC, then I forced her to go Kovan Mac to find Riyanti and the guys, 'cause I don't wanna stay in school. Sigh. I am so bad.

We walked there, and when we reached some guys were like asking if we got lost. Tsktsk!

So after eating, went to Kovan to walk around. While standing in front of the sushi shop(I forgot the name), saw Branson and his classmates who were there too. Then looked around while the guys shopped for jackets I think. In the end they bought nothing, so we went to see if we could book any chalet (at the electronic... machine? outside Giordano), and guess what? Woody found a POSB/credit/debit (I dont know how to differentiate:\) card. So we took it and returned to a MRT personnel on our way back (they didnt want to give it to the information counter person at kovan :P).

Took the bus back to school, surprisingly we werent very late for Chinese lecture. Very boring. LOL.

After which was Leadership Seminar at LT4. Went there with Clr and DJ. Sat wuth Nadia and Mabel. I couldn't entertain people much): so they were pretty bored. Sigh. Hmm. I like the pictures on the slides(HAHA). But the color made my eyes hurt, oh well. Until the magic hand (IT personnel?)came and with the touch of his finger the colors were back! Tadaa. And my eyes don;t hurt as much anymore. (:


Random-.-

Saw Fukie outside LT4. Noticeboard. Oh man. I need ROPES. Those used for... hanging(LOL)? I don't know. And why did I start on something not so important? Sigh.

Just then Clr noticed that his hand was bleeding. So he went to wash his wound but it wouldn't stop. So together with DJ we went to the general office for medication. Haha. First time was Gersh, then now Clr. Twins? :X

Took bus 112 home from the dreaded bus stop.

Checking scripts tomorrow. Looking forward, no? I don't know. Our class will promote together...

Argh. And dreaded PW lecture tomorrow.

I think I am getting irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home