October 12, 2007

=)

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

was the first thing that came out of most people's mouths when I told them my grades (since they asked about it). Everyone was expecting me to do well.

Priorities, WRONG.

Distractions.

ETC ETC ETC.

Push me down.

SIGH.

Today was the worst day ever.

Firstly I woke up late, rushed to school and was late for ODAC duty. Luckily I wasn't scolded or anything. Then the day just kept worsening.
Physics lecture, I knew I was going to flunk. But somehow at that point of time I felt indifferent. I expected it. SIGH.

Finally checking scripts time. First we got back out MT. Quite happy with my CL. BUt who knows, the worst has yet to come. After that big 'A' were constant 'E's, then 'U's. Thanks Pauline, DJ and Clr who tried to cheer me up. No thanks to people who keep rubbing it in. SIGH. Sorry. Still feeling kinda down now.
Tried very hard to focus for the rest of the day but to no avail.

After school, ODAC training. PT the whole day. Sick but I just kept running on. So weak. SIGH. All I felt was lethargy. And I hate forcing that fake smile. Blah blah blah. But being around with lovely ODACians really cheered me up a bit.
After training, as usual, bubble tea. Tried a new flavor but it tasted bad. Oh well.

What happened... to me?
_______________________
FROM SOME PREVIOUS POST (long,long time ago)
Aims for PROMOS.
GP-BC (current:E)
CL-A (current:B)
Physics-B (current:B)
Math-A (current:B)
Chem-AC (current:E)
Econs-BC (current:D)

EDITED, UPDATED, as of 021007, 2133.
Aims for PROMOS.
GP-D (actual:E)
CL-B (actual:A)
Physics-C (actual:E)
Math-C (actual:?)
Chem-C (actual:U)
Econs-C(actual:E)
_______________________

So wrong, so wrong. I... GIVE UP.

Or maybe until commendation day.
Or maybe...
I shall just forget everything.

Crap.
Sprouting nonsense.

Studying shall be my passion.
Nothing else...

Next year, study study study everyday in school till 9.

Somehow, I feel that its better that I do this alone.
First, I distract people around me.
Second, people around me distract me.

I don't know how to put it across.

Mr Ang said I did OK.
So what? I am going to promote to FAILURE.

I know there are some who did worse (and who say: at lest you still have your mid years...) but I cant help it but feel sad about my grades, guilt, remorse.

SIGH.

And I think I am going to be obsessed with Internet (and maybe SIMS2? Badly want to borrow from Weiwei. And badly want to play Audition. And feels like trying Second Life.) and pianos soon.

I am turing into some ________.
Help me quit this.

SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home