=)
Went to school on time to do road duty. Stood there for half an hour with the same pose muahaha. The glove extended to 3/4 of my arm. I looked like an bright (yellow/orange) idiot, LOL.
After duty, didnt make it on time to my class's line and the national anthem had started already, so stood behind some class for the assembly. Talked a bit to Gary (s06 classmate!) 'cause both of us couldn't find our classes.
During the needs survey (in the oven of the LT4), Riyanti and Woody started calling me on the phone(?, I was standing like right in front of the whole class and they didnt see me haha) 'cause they thought I wasn't in school or something. LOL. For a moment I thought it was some network problem which causes the(someone's) phone to call my phone when he/she hasn't dialled.
After which was GP lecture. I need earplugs. ): Some lecturers' voices are just BOOMING!
Do remember to copy GP from Aspire.
After break was Chinese. Sat in the fridge of the Seminar room. Gersh and Clr kept talking but I half-forgot what they were talking about already. :X LOL. Jerald tried to tease me argh. Yep so copied notes and listened (to both the teacher and Gersh and Clr and Jerald). Thanks to Clement who lent me his spare notes as I didnt bring mine. ARGH why am I so forgetful ):. And I didnt do 'cause I forgot that the intensive MT and PW thing is starting already.
Ohmy I don't have the mood for studying now, so tired...
Its like I tried so hard for Promo, and the results don't show at all. How disappointing...
& I was aiming for 60.
GP- E
MT- A
Phy- E
Ec- E
Chem- U
Math- A
With MT: 44
W/o MT: 40
I am like a HUGE 16 points away from my aim. And these have not included C.As, which I think if included will plunge me down, down, down.
Even Mr CCA Coordinator said I didnt do very well.
Sob.
Lunch, had 2 cups of soya bean as I wasn't able to swallow solid food due to very sore throat.
PW, went to library to print. Sadly our group wasn't able to hand in today 'cause 2 of our group members were absent. ):
After school, chat, chat, chat(: then went for ODAC training.
Today we did circuit training. *Bones breaking. Been long since I ran. Mr Lim came to talk to me during water break, saying that I must open up/ speak up. A lot of people have told me this. Hmm. I am just not used to talking to people whom I don't know very well. Some say I am difficult to get close to/ still feel very distant when with me. After training, Mr Lim told me to be independent again. o.0
Really. I thought I was friendly HAH.
The independent part... Guess I really gotta work on it.
Got a lot of ideas for noticeboard and I compiled all of them together in my brain but I have no idea how to put it on paper/ to action.
Thanks ODACians(:.
Then went to buy bubble tea with Hwee. Waved goodbye to Waikit, Aaron, Yuanlin and Isaac. Went to play swing :D. Until a little girl came and wanted to play. :X
On my way home, met Lijie and Dickson on the bus. Chat, chat then waved goodbye, then home sweet home.
Home computer home.
Home PW home.
Home sleep home.
K I dont know what I am talking about.
Edited WR, sent to everyone, now what else do I have to do.
I think I said something about ODAC, something on poll, noticeboard.
Now they all come in fragments.
T_T.
After duty, didnt make it on time to my class's line and the national anthem had started already, so stood behind some class for the assembly. Talked a bit to Gary (s06 classmate!) 'cause both of us couldn't find our classes.
During the needs survey (in the oven of the LT4), Riyanti and Woody started calling me on the phone(?, I was standing like right in front of the whole class and they didnt see me haha) 'cause they thought I wasn't in school or something. LOL. For a moment I thought it was some network problem which causes the(someone's) phone to call my phone when he/she hasn't dialled.
After which was GP lecture. I need earplugs. ): Some lecturers' voices are just BOOMING!
Do remember to copy GP from Aspire.
After break was Chinese. Sat in the fridge of the Seminar room. Gersh and Clr kept talking but I half-forgot what they were talking about already. :X LOL. Jerald tried to tease me argh. Yep so copied notes and listened (to both the teacher and Gersh and Clr and Jerald). Thanks to Clement who lent me his spare notes as I didnt bring mine. ARGH why am I so forgetful ):. And I didnt do 'cause I forgot that the intensive MT and PW thing is starting already.
Ohmy I don't have the mood for studying now, so tired...
Its like I tried so hard for Promo, and the results don't show at all. How disappointing...
& I was aiming for 60.
GP- E
MT- A
Phy- E
Ec- E
Chem- U
Math- A
With MT: 44
W/o MT: 40
I am like a HUGE 16 points away from my aim. And these have not included C.As, which I think if included will plunge me down, down, down.
Even Mr CCA Coordinator said I didnt do very well.
Sob.
Lunch, had 2 cups of soya bean as I wasn't able to swallow solid food due to very sore throat.
PW, went to library to print. Sadly our group wasn't able to hand in today 'cause 2 of our group members were absent. ):
After school, chat, chat, chat(: then went for ODAC training.
Today we did circuit training. *Bones breaking. Been long since I ran. Mr Lim came to talk to me during water break, saying that I must open up/ speak up. A lot of people have told me this. Hmm. I am just not used to talking to people whom I don't know very well. Some say I am difficult to get close to/ still feel very distant when with me. After training, Mr Lim told me to be independent again. o.0
Really. I thought I was friendly HAH.
The independent part... Guess I really gotta work on it.
Got a lot of ideas for noticeboard and I compiled all of them together in my brain but I have no idea how to put it on paper/ to action.
Thanks ODACians(:.
Then went to buy bubble tea with Hwee. Waved goodbye to Waikit, Aaron, Yuanlin and Isaac. Went to play swing :D. Until a little girl came and wanted to play. :X
On my way home, met Lijie and Dickson on the bus. Chat, chat then waved goodbye, then home sweet home.
Home computer home.
Home PW home.
Home sleep home.
K I dont know what I am talking about.
Edited WR, sent to everyone, now what else do I have to do.
I think I said something about ODAC, something on poll, noticeboard.
Now they all come in fragments.
T_T.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home