October 20, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HELLO.

Blog color changed!

Yesterday, 191007.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took this at the concourse a few days ago(?). Resemblance of some childhood show which gives me creeps. O_O

Before CL, walked around snapping pics of random stuff from school infrastructure to spinning fans. And watched LX play RokoRoko on DJ's PSP! So cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ROKOROKO!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& I saw this while taking pics of spinning fans! ODAC! WOO!

Again, intensive CL and PW. Lao shi's lesson was good. Haha. Snapping pics of random stuff during lesson.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moriji and Julius.:D

PW lesson. First thing of Mr Ng's lesson agenda was to make wanchin read out some inspiring story on Socrates (pronounce: saw-cra-tis). T_T.
Then vetted Op scripts and Mr Ng said I was way better(than the day before) and I was good because I subcatergorised my points! So happy.

Before lunch, had to sing school anthem in front of the whole class (forfeit for not beign able to speak continueosly, and for some speaking hokkien etc during PW). Argh the moment we stood up there at least 3 cameras popped put. Plus DY took my camera and captured our 'glamourous' moment. There's even a video -_-.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was hiding behind DJ HAH. So embarassing!

Lunch, was stuck by the window (K I sat there with DJ and Clr to watch Gersh and Riyanti play Lemonade tycoon. Then Clr pushed the chair away and I couldn't get down. ARGH!) And DJ lent me his PSP to play RokoRoko! But I am stupid at games so yep.
Anyway, screenshot!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fat fat RokoRoko~!

Aight I am kiddy. Oh well. And all that time I was stuck at the window DJ drew a very nice picture of me(well thats what he wrote there hah)and put it at the visualiser. So I took a pic of it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WOAH. I wished I can draw.

After lunch, all of us sat in a circle in the middle of the classroom and read some dramatic script of a couple quarreling. Which of course I was the worst. Sigh.

Anyway that was followed by another public speaking thing. The next person's topic is the last word that the previous speaker had said. Haha Julius's one was on "droppings" 'cause Cvn ended with "So, I love droppings." LOL!

Thanks Weiwei who helped me by ending with a easier topic for me which was "shopping". but as expected I couldn't say anything much. Argh. I hate that kind of attention. Wished there was a hole or something. But I resisted the urge to backface everyone. Achievement of the day!

Then went back to groups to discuss OP slides. Ate gummy burgers 'cause I was very hungry (remeber I was stuck on the window so I didn't have lunch. WTH. LOL.).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DY: "this is the best way to eat gummy burgers".

I eat gummy burgers slice by slice. Pauline said last time there was a plastic container to contain the burger. Now I remember. Haha.

ODAC training after school. 3 sets of circuit training. Which consisted of running, 20 push-ups, running, 20 starjumps, running, sprinting, 20 step-ups, 50m shuttle-run per set. Sounds easy but I was half dead by the end of it. Weak. ARGH!

Usual bubbletea after ODAC. Chocolate ice blended (which I highly suspect puts back all the fats I lost during training but oh well.)!

Reached home, bathed, slept without having dinner until 9.30am this morning.

I missed my favorite show ):. But was too exhausted.

Sigh today Susu is having a hari raya party at her house. But I gotta catch up on PW and I am pretty sick. ): ):. Sorry Susu ):.

& Commendation day is coming, and I am so, so scared.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
:D.
I want a laptop and a piano and a DSLR and a stabilo color pens set.
Greedy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home