October 22, 2007

=)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I dont want my class to split.
Or rather, I dont wanna be splitted(?) from my class!


Today morning Mr Ang told us to go to our CT venue after assembly. Zombie-d there. To my horror he was going to let us verify our grades. Overall! At first he wanted to call everyone up one by one but (I was the first to be called up 'cause my index number's 1) I kept telling him "I don't remember my grades".

I didn't want to remember, hah.

So in the end he had no choice but to give back to everyone at 1 shot then ask us to calculate by percentage of our CAs and MYE to get the overall grade. So yep. I type, type, type into the calculator furiously(ok exagerrating) and then matched the number on the screen with the one on the paper under the 'Overall' columm. No mistakes. Argh. Cant they type wrongly, like 68 is actually 78? LOL.

So yep tried to do mental sums in my head, adding up my ranking points. In the end had to rely on Suyi for the ranking point system 'cause I forgot-.- (nervous luh) So... instead of what I had calculated a few days(?) ago [44], it turned out to be 48.

48! 12 from my aim. Argh.

Asked around, a few guys got 50 to 60-something.

They are real good...

*clap.

Sigh.

Am I not going to be in s18 next year?

s18... supposedly (as quoted from teachers) the best class of the cohort for this combination.
but I don't fit in here anymore.

48! SO FAR from my TARGET!

I am going to (ask someone to help me) ask Mr Ang tomorrow.

48! Idiotic number. -.-

Somehow, sounds like a curse? LOL.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

& for the rest of the day, I just kept moaning about my results (Sorry to people who have to hear my moans over and over and try to console me:\. Just ignore me hah.).
______
Chinese class- Not bad as usual. Brought sour yupi gummy burgers to eat. Yumyum.

During the short break in between, Laoshi wanted us (HK people people going HK) to pay up our $200 deposit. So we took out all our cash & put it all together & WOAH we kinda became the centre of attention/attraction. LOL.
Cold, hard cash!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cha-ching!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Clr: I never hold so much $ in my life before!

LOL! Me too.
Too bad dont have Riyanti's if not will make up $1100.

Lessons were mere copying model answers, nothing much to blog about.

After lessons, a few of us stayed back a while to talk to Laoshi. Talked about people with good grades (WOAH...), HK, our class, etc.

After break, first half of PW lessons. Presented OP. Comments were : CLEAR:D but too soft):. AGAIN? Seriously, I hear myself as VERY LOUD. Sigh. And I exceeded the time limit. Hey I still have ALOT of things to say ok.

Haha. Then listened to everyone else present except 121 'cause Riyanti was absent.

Lunch, stayed in class to use the school a-bit-laggy laptop. Waited for Blogger to load but the page was still blank after half an hour, so gave up. Surfed Friendster and Facebook, played a few games. Gersh took over to update his Facebook and play games. Bored, looked at him play then walked around. Woody was playing SIMS 2. I have no idea how to. Shall just forget the idea of borrowing from some of my classmates then. Haha.
In the end, decided to take pictures. I love my camera :D. Although I will still want a DSLR HAH.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A failed attempt to take a nice shot of my pencil.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Clr's masterpieces! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terminal 1: SIMS2. Terminal 2: Internet. Terminal 3(the other side of the classroom): CS.

Our classroom was like a mini-IT room!(:
_______

Went for Math lecture. A-quarter of s18 turned up. Whole row empty! Resisted the temptation to take out my camera to take a picture of the phenomenal 's18 empty row of chairs' lest it gets confiscated. :X

Was walking with Pauline, LX and Suyi (supposedly going home) but met the guys who suggested bubbletea. Pauline and Suyi didn't want, (LX went the other way) so I tagged along with the guys for bubbletea. *hungry. Haha.

As usual, after bubbletea they went to play PG (playground). I was being irritating by trying to snap pictures of them. :X. Sorry! But... memories...):. All of us may not be in the same class? NO we must be in the same class argh!

K I still need some tiem to get over with this.

Anticipating good news on commendation day, that is, s18 promotes as a WHOLE CLASS, SAME CLASS, SAME PEOPLE only.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Their fav;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bubbletea & PG.

P.S: Sorry to people whom evil me and my innocent camera have bu4 xiao3 xin1 de2 zui4.

WAHAHA. Chinese. 'A'levels coming ya know. Must use more.

P.P.S. Apologies for pixellated pics yesterday. I didn't re-upload the pics, but will make sure this doesn't happen again! (:


I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home