October 27, 2007

=)

I WISH...

1. Everyday was like yesterday's day out with them
2. I could security lock my room (you know, codes and everything)
3. I have a DSLR (looked at Mr Lim's pictures taken using DSLR. They were good. A compact I cant do that.)
4. & a laptop
5. & braces (damn I look ugly)
6. Time will reverse (I will study harder)
7. Our college have hostels (how fun and convenient to live in school)
8. I have a lifetime supply of soyabean and contacts and mints and gummies hah
9. 2s18 will consist of all of us ONLY(impossible hah)
10. There was school 24/7
11. My 1*10^n wishes will come true

Tried downloading games just now but my laggy computer wouldn't allow me to. Sigh.
There goes. More excuse to go play LAN next time, but no $. *grins. I wanna try o2jam. Looks fun.

I wish I was like her, her and him, etc.

Currently not very happy due to certain stuff.

Looking forward to HK, out of this place.

I love all my friends.
Supposedly going Lavender to do my passport on my own but it feels very lonely so I think I will postpone it to someday after school.

Ok.

I think I am going to school to study.

Ciaos people.

___________________

Back from school.
Thanks Kelly for accompanying me! (:

Sadly school closed at 5.30pm. I wanted to study more. So in the end, read 4 texts from the textbook. And I realised they were kinda boring. A lot of difficult words and I have to keep referrring to the back. And there wasn't hanyupinyin. RAH.

After that we went to J8 to get some stationeries! (:

Oh my lonngggg trip home on bus 88 was a torture.

First there was this man who came onto the bus with 2 phones. One on his left hand and he was talking into it at the TOP of his voice, using hokkien vulgarities as punctuation. 'Jokingly' how lim pei will cut off his (that one) if he ____?____. Something I didn't really catch.

I don't really understand hokkien (even though my dialect is). On his right hand was another phone with BLASTING MUSIC. Like Jay Chou's Huo4 Yuan2 Jia3 (that song from some movie). Followed by a series of Hokkien music which, again, I couldn't comprehend.

Finally when he finished talking about how lim pei will whatever to whoever, he tried calling another person but the person didn't pick up so he blurted a whole series of vulgarities at his phone on his left hand complaining how the person never pick up lim pei's phone while the phone on his right hand was still blasting some woman singing a Hokkien song.

At the same time there were 2 boys talking loudly (with a kind of accent which wasn't local) on the bus. At some point of time another person blasted S.H.E. music.

Like around 45 minutes later I reached my bus stop. And the lim pei man with 2 phones alighted at the same stop.

Then, peace to my ears. *cheers.(:

Reached home, bathed, had dinner. Remembered that I had PW to do so here I am. But instead got distracted, started listening to music and blogging.

It don't do me any good it's just a waste of time
What use is it to you what's on my mind?
If it ain't comin' out, we're not going anywhere
So why can't I just tell you that I care?

'Cause I'm feeling nervous
Tryin' to be so perfect



Guess I'm wishing my life away



THE KILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home