=)
Commendation day!
Of course, I was not qualified enough to go up on stage to collect any prizes, academic or not.
Must really work hard next year.
For now, Chinese and PW!
_______________
Went to school in college tee this morning. During assembly our year head was unhappy 'cause he said that he had told us (I forgot) that we must wear full school uniform. During our short meeting with Mr Ang outside the classroom (it was locked -.-) he told us that we must go home and change. Luckily, I brought my school uniform. So I just changed in school. Phew. But Woody (who lived very far from school) had to go home and return to school in 1 hours time.
After that, went somewhere to chill (HAHA). :X Should not elaborate more lest some teachers read my blog? LOL.
Commendation ceromony in the hall. Sorry to doze off during Principal's speech. Woke up during the pictures slide show which ended kinda abruptly leaving me with a [?]. LOL.
Sang 'When You Believe", then the college anthem. Thought of the times during orientation when we sing a particular phrase in the song SUPER LOUD. And it did come true? LOL.
Received our year books (which highly resembles a National Geographic magazine) after the ceromony. Flipped through, saw my class photo, I look weird, flipped to ODAC, surprised to see no J1 photo, my friends jokingly said it was my fault, what has it gotta do with me, saw a picture of my classmates mugging, saw our pro-bowler:P picture, saw Jack's pic at the CCA Squash page, etc etc.
On the MRT, the guys were still looking at year book *ahem. Stoned.
:D.
Went to play LAN with Riyanti and the guys (Henry, Jack, DY, Jerald, Cvn, Woody, Gersh, Julius). Did I leave any names out? Well first time gaming:X.
Riyanti accompanied me to get a shirt (so that I can go play LAN). Haha. Thanks!:D
At first I watched Gersh and Riyanti play CS. Complicated o.0! Then saw Jack play O2 Jam. WOAH. PRO! I wanna try that!
In the end got very very bored so I decided to join in the game. CS.... is very violent ):. And I keep getting killed the moment I step out of the territory. But sometimes I manage to shoot people down when they were shooting others (therefore they didn't notice I was there!). Haha.
Violence... is not justfiable. Blah blah, blabbering nonsense HAH.
Henry left early, so by the time we left there were only 8 of us left.
Went to Mac at Paradiz centre to eat and talk. DY, Jerald and Jack went to play Time Crisis at the arcade nearby.
And I had chocolate sundae! Yumyum! ><
Then waved goodbye to Jack and Gersh who were talking bus home.
So what was left of the 8 of us went to PS as Jerald needed to buy something. Then boarded the same MRT as Julius, Cvn and Riyanti.
After I alighted at Kovan, decided to go back to school to get my Chinese textbook. So went to the coffeeshop nearby to put on college tee. Wow. There were still quite a number of J2s studying for their A levels. ALL THE BEST! (:
And ALL THE BEST TO OUR MT PAPER ON MONDAY! (:
&&&. We are officially J2s! WOO!
LOL.
Of course, I was not qualified enough to go up on stage to collect any prizes, academic or not.
Must really work hard next year.
For now, Chinese and PW!
_______________
Went to school in college tee this morning. During assembly our year head was unhappy 'cause he said that he had told us (I forgot) that we must wear full school uniform. During our short meeting with Mr Ang outside the classroom (it was locked -.-) he told us that we must go home and change. Luckily, I brought my school uniform. So I just changed in school. Phew. But Woody (who lived very far from school) had to go home and return to school in 1 hours time.
After that, went somewhere to chill (HAHA). :X Should not elaborate more lest some teachers read my blog? LOL.
Commendation ceromony in the hall. Sorry to doze off during Principal's speech. Woke up during the pictures slide show which ended kinda abruptly leaving me with a [?]. LOL.
Sang 'When You Believe", then the college anthem. Thought of the times during orientation when we sing a particular phrase in the song SUPER LOUD. And it did come true? LOL.
Received our year books (which highly resembles a National Geographic magazine) after the ceromony. Flipped through, saw my class photo, I look weird, flipped to ODAC, surprised to see no J1 photo, my friends jokingly said it was my fault, what has it gotta do with me, saw a picture of my classmates mugging, saw our pro-bowler:P picture, saw Jack's pic at the CCA Squash page, etc etc.
On the MRT, the guys were still looking at year book *ahem. Stoned.
:D.
Went to play LAN with Riyanti and the guys (Henry, Jack, DY, Jerald, Cvn, Woody, Gersh, Julius). Did I leave any names out? Well first time gaming:X.
Riyanti accompanied me to get a shirt (so that I can go play LAN). Haha. Thanks!:D
At first I watched Gersh and Riyanti play CS. Complicated o.0! Then saw Jack play O2 Jam. WOAH. PRO! I wanna try that!
In the end got very very bored so I decided to join in the game. CS.... is very violent ):. And I keep getting killed the moment I step out of the territory. But sometimes I manage to shoot people down when they were shooting others (therefore they didn't notice I was there!). Haha.
Violence... is not justfiable. Blah blah, blabbering nonsense HAH.
Henry left early, so by the time we left there were only 8 of us left.
Went to Mac at Paradiz centre to eat and talk. DY, Jerald and Jack went to play Time Crisis at the arcade nearby.
And I had chocolate sundae! Yumyum! ><
Then waved goodbye to Jack and Gersh who were talking bus home.
So what was left of the 8 of us went to PS as Jerald needed to buy something. Then boarded the same MRT as Julius, Cvn and Riyanti.
After I alighted at Kovan, decided to go back to school to get my Chinese textbook. So went to the coffeeshop nearby to put on college tee. Wow. There were still quite a number of J2s studying for their A levels. ALL THE BEST! (:
And ALL THE BEST TO OUR MT PAPER ON MONDAY! (:
&&&. We are officially J2s! WOO!
LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home