October 25, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today started with the release of Promo results. Wasn't very excited/scared 'cause I had already suffered the shock on monday.
Oh well. Got it back, no anticipation.
Mr Ang told me about my results and asked me how I felt.
Crushed.
So I told him I am not happy with my grades.
I admit that I expect a lot from myself.
Not at all. So he said my Math was good, blah blah, Chinese good, blah blah, gotta brush up on Chem and Econs, blah blah, GP also, blah blah.
And I promised him. Shucks.
So I asked him if I will be seperated from the rest of the class.
He laughed a bit and said no. Really?
I seriously hope so...

After which, proceeded to the hall for some blah talk which I wasn't listening to. Heard that the speaker was rather suan-ing us.
Didnt have any talks (neither did very well nor otherwise) so could go home. But stayed back for PW. Stood at the side of the canteen with Jack, Clr & Gersh waiting for Mr Ng but apparently after quite some while he was still busy so we went off to the classroom. Meanwhile there was a guy(Clr's friend I suppose) who started sitting down on the floor, borrowing Clr's guitar and started playing. Leslie started to throw coins. LOL.
So back to the classroom.
First some of my group members practiced our group 'secret'. *grins.
Then slacked around, did OP slides, talked, edited OP slides, played games, rehearsed OP, etc etc etc.
Finally done at 2+p.m . Cvn, DJ, Gersh, Clr & I boarded the bus to Kovan. Cvn didnt join us for lunch. Ate at KFC. Had yummy and messy BBQ meltz. Haha. First it was rather solemn (I don't really talk while eating by the way). In the end DJ started jokes and 'broke the ice'?. LOL.
Laughed alot at the jokes, really made my day, these guys. I treat them as my real good friends. Mutual?

Sigh. Haha.
Anyway.

What does FUZZIE WUZZIE like? (It took me a year to 'figure out'. I overheard the 'solution' someday when I was sitting at First Love Cafe eating. LOL.)

HAHAHA. DJ & Clr, it took me 1 year! Its OK(: hahaha. (They got frustrated with guessing. I think we played it for more than an hour. LOL.)

Ohya! And I answered this within 5 seconds! *clap. LOL.

DJ: Why is the picture sad?
Me: Because it was framed.

Haha! So after that, waited a while for Clr & Gersh's bus. Sorry DJ I was kinda rushing to fetch my younger sis so couldn't wait with you. Stoned at the bus stop for at least 15 minutes. Saw some Bowenians and thought of my old first intake days (not secondary ones HAH).

Alighted at a stop before the destinated stop because there was stil time (weird, thought I was late!). Went to supermarket to get sweets and soya bean milk. I seem to spend a lot on these 2 stuffs.

So currently home. Downloaded the trial version of the software Clr used to edit photos. So photos posted in the next 30 days may be edited (I haven't figure out how to use the software yet). Cool.

And at the same time, viewing photgraphy tutorials online.
And piano tutorials as well.

Why don't I have such enthusiasm when it comes to studies. Argh!

You know what. I am falling asleep in front of the computer right now. 2 days, total of 5 hours of sleep. And ALOT of things undone. Especially for ODAC. I am so, terribly sorry.

I am so tired, so tired.

I badly want a break, a getaway, a good meal, a laptop, a piano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home