=)
My life, total mess up.
Ever since after mids I think I lost focus. Yep Riyanti is right. We all lost interest in studying. Who wouldn't? Long school hours, grades (well, for me)don't show, teachers don't see (my) effort, etc, etc, etc.
There goes Promos, over and grades down the drain.
And I am very, very exhausted.
And up next, 'A' levels chinese and PW.
Believe it or not, my parents thought I was lying to them when I told them I (still)have exams (even though it was after promo).
Why would I?!
I don't bother to clear it up anyway.
I can't even blog properly nowadays.
& I have a long To-Do list.
Help me,
I am giving up on everything,
when I know I can't but I can't help it.
Studies, friends, relations, CCA, personal, etc, etc.
I want to go somewhere to study.
Maybe. I might still end up at home listening to music.
Argh.
I hate myself.
I wish I have a best friend who live near me. Then we can study, go home, go out together.
Sigh.
Bye.
Well, I never saw it coming.
And I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
Ever since after mids I think I lost focus. Yep Riyanti is right. We all lost interest in studying. Who wouldn't? Long school hours, grades (well, for me)don't show, teachers don't see (my) effort, etc, etc, etc.
There goes Promos, over and grades down the drain.
And I am very, very exhausted.
And up next, 'A' levels chinese and PW.
Believe it or not, my parents thought I was lying to them when I told them I (still)have exams (even though it was after promo).
Why would I?!
I don't bother to clear it up anyway.
I can't even blog properly nowadays.
& I have a long To-Do list.
Help me,
I am giving up on everything,
when I know I can't but I can't help it.
Studies, friends, relations, CCA, personal, etc, etc.
I want to go somewhere to study.
Maybe. I might still end up at home listening to music.
Argh.
I hate myself.
I wish I have a best friend who live near me. Then we can study, go home, go out together.
Sigh.
Bye.
Well, I never saw it coming.
And I should've started running
A long, long time ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home