November 05, 2007

=)

BOREDOM KILLS.

Its been only a few days w/o school and I am walking around the house screaming "I AM SO BOREDDDD" every 5 minutes (I think Mum can't stand me already, HAHA).

1.I attempted to study, but couldn't settle down to do so.
2.I ate and ate and ate but I feel bored the moment I stopped.
3.I switch on the TV but there weren't any shows that interested me(No that Korean Drama/ Ghost Whisperer SIGH).
4.I want to go out but don't know who to ask(Not going iceskating alread).
5.I went to school but there were few familiar faces and I felt so lonely.
6.I want to use the Internet but it always fails me (except this time, luckily).

SIGH.

Nobody is replying my emails, nobody is replying my messages, nobody is replying me on MSN.

I feel so alone in the world.

_______________________

Alright should be happy, off to listen to songs! :D
And maybe play games.
Though I have nothing to play.
T_T.
:D. CHEERY!~~~~~~

I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow I hope my Internet works tomorrow please please please please please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home