November 04, 2007

=)

Wahhhh! One of the few rare times my Internet worked so that I can even get in to Blogger. T_T. For the past few days its been signing itself out of MSN and I couldn't access to any websites. Even when blogging it loses connection and I have to attempt to reconnect it over and over. Shucks it is losing connection again! It keeps saying something IP address cannot something. AHHH!

LOL. I am totally bored to tears at home. Woke up this morning, started to do filing of all the lecture notes, tutorials, assignments, blah blah. Then listened to 4 hours of music, sang along, blah blah. After washing up, glued myself to the TV for a few hours. Watched some Korean drama which was about the elder brother falling in love with his step-sister, quite interesting, but it ended at the touching part. -_-

Stoned, after doing some household chores (HAHAHA), glued to handphone game. Was very very bored, so decided to try out this Internet which doesn't work again. HELP! ):

Argh stupid Internet, can't upload pics(ODAC and class), cant email people, cant play games...

BORED):. Looking forward to
1. iceskating? (if I am going.)
2. SCHOOL
3. HK! [2-6 Dec]
4. 1s18 chalet! [13-15 Dec]
5. ODAC chalet! [17-19 Dec]

I want/ need want a laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home