November 01, 2007

=)

OP DOWN!
My heart goes shalalalala:D
*JOY JOY JOY.*
SR123 ROCKS, WE WILL GET A for PW! WOO!
Filing tomorrow, the secretary (that's me, by the way) is glad 'cause she just heard that there is NO NEED to put in MINUTES OF MEETINGs!

OP was alright, hopefully. Sorry Pauline! I kept laughing throughout the song and you had to sing alone. :X

After school, didn't join the guys for breakfast (some people ask me to shoo. sigh. fine.). Haha. Went home, played game on phone,had lunch, SLEPT.

I need $2000, for a laptop and my HK trip. Sponsers?

_____________________
I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground


Current feeling: Down.
Ok after the joy of (above), emotions go on a roller coaster ride again. All the way down.
I don't know.
Why do I even blog.
Why do I even care.
When I think its just you making use of me.
Why am I so ugly.
Why am I so emo.
Why am I born into this stupid world.

You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait


I spell nothing, worthless, stupid.

You don't care.
I shouldn't expect any anyway.
Neither should I anymore.

I need a getaway.

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home