=)
SO LONG, PW!~
Filing of GPF at LT5 today.
Before that, some of us went to LT4 (the teachers showed us the wrong venue the day before). And heard Julius's inspiring speechon GAYISM! Hilarious haha! *CLAP.
During filing, thought of some stuff and was feeling very down. Plus some other class people who borrowed my hole-puncher and passed it around his/her whole class and kinda irritated me (sorry was feeling lousy already). I mean, you know its filing today, and nobody in the class brought a hole-puncher?
Alright I sound petty sorry. :X
Apologies to everyone whom I showed black face to, especially to my PW groupmates. I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY. ): I know you all are just trying to help... but I couldn't control my emotions argh.
After filing, the guys wanted to go out. After much discussion they couldn't come to a conclusion as to where to go, so riyanti, (most of my class) guys, and I went Kovan to have lunch! Again couldn't decide on where to eat. Pizza hut? Cosmo-something-something? Coffee shop? Mac? Haha. In the end, we still went to... KFC!
Haha. Gersh was sick of KFC. But in the end 12 of us still had lunch there. Yum. I love Cheese fries & the BBQ Cheezy Meltz. Hehe!
After that came the dilemma of where shall we go now? 'Cause some of us didn't want to go home so early (it was only like.. 2P.M?). So after half an hour of discussion at the bus stop we decided on bowling at the nearby Superbowl.
Then Riyanti went home, so the guys went to play pool and I tagged along. 3 of them played while the rest of us played Sudoku :D. At first I was stoning, joined in the Sudoku only later.
Bored, so the guys suggested arcade. Sneaked in wearing school uniform. There was a pink lady who told me that I wasn't supposed to enter the arcade. First time I continued staying there, second time I felt guilty. In the end Woody lent me his college tee to put over. But the guys started on Daytona already):. Didn't play anything in the end, but felt so guilty! Next time must bring spare clothes to school, in case of circumstances like this. LOL. Met Galvin and Samuel there. So coincidental! (:
Headed to the bus stop after the games and all, Julius and DY went to Pasir Ris to roller blade (I wonder if they were serious about that..? :X). Then Woody went home too. So Clr, Gersh and I walked back to school, got bubble tea, before going to J8.

Random, taken on the way back to school.
Shopped, shopped, shopped for Gersh's stuff. Walk-walked. Then Clr had dinner at Food Junction. I was supposed to eat but had no appetite:\. In the end Gersh was hungry so all of us went to eat the Taiwan Oyster Mee Swa! YUM:D. My appetite wasnt there still, but it was quite delicious (I haven't tried this before). Stood and ate ('cause some couple took the seats HAH). A bit distracted by a Xiao Qiang on the floor.
End of the day. Clr's parents fetched him home (so lucky!) then Gersh & I went bus stop to take bus.
Today wasn't that bad, it was a 50 minutes trip home (the last time it was an hour).
Hmm. I just realised I have the 'responsibility' as a Blogger to not blog about ambiguous emo stuff. People might interpret wrongly yep. I shall try. (:
I am so going to be bored out for the next 5 days. What can I do? Study? HAHA! 8-|
Ohoh! I finally managed to catch Ghost Whisperer, after missing so many episodes! A joyful thing!
Anyway, PICS taken today TO BE UPLOADED on my gallery SOON! (:
Wow. Appetite coming back. Off to EAT!
Today turned out to be a happy day:D.
Filing of GPF at LT5 today.
Before that, some of us went to LT4 (the teachers showed us the wrong venue the day before). And heard Julius's inspiring speech
During filing, thought of some stuff and was feeling very down. Plus some other class people who borrowed my hole-puncher and passed it around his/her whole class and kinda irritated me (sorry was feeling lousy already). I mean, you know its filing today, and nobody in the class brought a hole-puncher?
Alright I sound petty sorry. :X
Apologies to everyone whom I showed black face to, especially to my PW groupmates. I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY. ): I know you all are just trying to help... but I couldn't control my emotions argh.
After filing, the guys wanted to go out. After much discussion they couldn't come to a conclusion as to where to go, so riyanti, (most of my class) guys, and I went Kovan to have lunch! Again couldn't decide on where to eat. Pizza hut? Cosmo-something-something? Coffee shop? Mac? Haha. In the end, we still went to... KFC!
Haha. Gersh was sick of KFC. But in the end 12 of us still had lunch there. Yum. I love Cheese fries & the BBQ Cheezy Meltz. Hehe!
After that came the dilemma of where shall we go now? 'Cause some of us didn't want to go home so early (it was only like.. 2P.M?). So after half an hour of discussion at the bus stop we decided on bowling at the nearby Superbowl.
Then Riyanti went home, so the guys went to play pool and I tagged along. 3 of them played while the rest of us played Sudoku :D. At first I was stoning, joined in the Sudoku only later.
Bored, so the guys suggested arcade. Sneaked in wearing school uniform. There was a pink lady who told me that I wasn't supposed to enter the arcade. First time I continued staying there, second time I felt guilty. In the end Woody lent me his college tee to put over. But the guys started on Daytona already):. Didn't play anything in the end, but felt so guilty! Next time must bring spare clothes to school, in case of circumstances like this. LOL. Met Galvin and Samuel there. So coincidental! (:
Headed to the bus stop after the games and all, Julius and DY went to Pasir Ris to roller blade (I wonder if they were serious about that..? :X). Then Woody went home too. So Clr, Gersh and I walked back to school, got bubble tea, before going to J8.

Random, taken on the way back to school.
Shopped, shopped, shopped for Gersh's stuff. Walk-walked. Then Clr had dinner at Food Junction. I was supposed to eat but had no appetite:\. In the end Gersh was hungry so all of us went to eat the Taiwan Oyster Mee Swa! YUM:D. My appetite wasnt there still, but it was quite delicious (I haven't tried this before). Stood and ate ('cause some couple took the seats HAH). A bit distracted by a Xiao Qiang on the floor.
End of the day. Clr's parents fetched him home (so lucky!) then Gersh & I went bus stop to take bus.
Today wasn't that bad, it was a 50 minutes trip home (the last time it was an hour).
Hmm. I just realised I have the 'responsibility' as a Blogger to not blog about ambiguous emo stuff. People might interpret wrongly yep. I shall try. (:
I am so going to be bored out for the next 5 days. What can I do? Study? HAHA! 8-|
Ohoh! I finally managed to catch Ghost Whisperer, after missing so many episodes! A joyful thing!
Anyway, PICS taken today TO BE UPLOADED on my gallery SOON! (:
Wow. Appetite coming back. Off to EAT!
Today turned out to be a happy day:D.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home