November 11, 2007

=)

New blog layout!
After much thought and wasted a lot of time searching for a 'nice layout', decided to stick with the first plain layout that I saw at Blogskins (I've come to the conclusion that I can't make layouts): ). Don't really like the colors but was too laqy to change. Hahaha.

So yep One-Star Rockclimbing with most of the ODACians yesterday! (:
Although I was thinking I would rather be in school watching Econs Alive, rockclimbing turned out alright! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ODAC!

Beginning of the course we learnt the theory part of sportsclimbing (the instructor said it was called so because it is indoors).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lesson time!

After we put on the harnesses and everything its like we were supposed to try a bit of climbing... I don't know what was wrong with me, felt very moody all of a sudden. Tried very hard to think of happy things to cheer myself up but it didn't work, and my camera kept failing me and I couldn't even do my own ropes and I couldn't pull the rope at all and I felt like some stupid lousy person. I am so sorry manjing ):.

After lunch was a little better. Sigh, but I didnt know what was wrong with me... Weird. I can't seem to have control over how I feel.

I am so sorry! ):

I didn't reach the top of any wall. Argh.

Pics!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me belaying (Belayer= person at the bottom pulling) (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me climbing, Hwee belaying (:

ALL of us...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Qualified SPIDERMEN (and WOMENS!) :D

Took bus 165 home with Sam and Daphne. Daphne and I had a good laugh at Sam's jokes, LOL! I didn't know 165 goes to Clementi. Loooonnnggg trip home. But was a fun one :D.

Couldn't use the com yesterday so couldn't upload pics. Sorry ODACians! Anyways pics are uploaded on ODAC gallery already, except those taken using Hwee's phone 'cause I haven't gotten pics from her yet (as in those higher resolution ones). And most of the pics were blurry ): so I didn't upload them. So few pics, sigh. I need a new camera!

Hahaha. New wishlist (to be updated soon), Christmas presents? *Grins.

Edited: OMG I just saw my phone bill. $88.68?! I paid $60+++ the last time. What is wrong with Singtel? Cheat my $. I am broke already. T_T. I don't think I have $ for HK. Argh. Parents not willing to sponser. I am so dead. I am so broke. I wish money falls from my bedroom roof. Yay.

Oh & I <3 this song. :D
Apologize
By One-republic

[This is a fan-made video, but it is nice!]

By Timbaland


2 different versions, but just as nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home