=)
Today, Math and Chem lectures!
Math.
I thought I was earliest as it was already 8 and there was no one from S18 in sight in the LT. So I just sat there and was reading up a bit when Woody called me! Then we were like
.....
Woody: Where are you?
Me: Uhm. LT?
Woody: We also in the LT! The whole class waiting for you!
Me: Huh? Which LT?
Woody: LT5...
Me: Huh? I also in LT5 leh! Wait wait. Row C right?
Woody: No! Row N... Follow our sitting position the last lecture.
.....
Then I accidentally hung uo while picking up my file:X.
LOL. Lucky the people at row C weren't there yet. Phew. Hehe!
Chem.
sp3... Hybridisation... blah... something which looks like bowling pins... blah.... alkanes... cycloalkanes... doughnut... cycloalkane=CnH2n.. alkane=CnH2n+2.. blah... give me more chemistry please!... atoms which look like toys...
Above are what's left of the Chem lecture in my head! Gotta read up later. (:
After school there was 3 hours interval before HK meeting. So Riyanti, Woody, Gersh, Julius & I went out to eat at AMK Hub's Banquet. I think the person added chilli to my kway teow. Hahaha.
Then went walk walk, talk talk, see see. Saw Enchanted's Ad! I wanna watch :D. Looks nice!
On the trip back we played Poision numbers on the bus. Empty top deck woo! So cool luh. Haha. So its like the person who tio the number have to say out a Truth. I only tio once I think. Or was it twice? Don't remember, but it was fun :D. Haha. I like to listen to people secret leh.*Pokes nose. Hehe. But won't say out one! *zipped.
Just remembered, we forgot to take a pictureeee! Argh. The bus was shaky (so were my hands) so I suggested we take 1 in school but I forgot. ):
HK meeting, sigh. My slides were horrible (they were last minute work 'cause I fell asleep in front of the computer yesterday T_T. I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY...) 'cause I did them at 4a.m. in the morning... Sigh. I disappointed everyone...
ODAC... I was very late. Sigh. P.T. I am still te worst in ODAC, felt kinda lousy. Sigh. Went to see Mr Lim regarding shirt design. Need to make amendments again. But he said it was nice(:. So happy. Finally. Sigh. But some ODACians say not nice. WHat to do. I can't seem to satisfy everyone. Sorry. ):
Busy... But I feel more 'useful' in the sense. More efficient, spent my time better, but it feels so weary. Next year, this is everyday. Gotta get prepared. But the thing is, I think I can't really cope... Screwed up loads of stuff. Like the slides. Sorry...
Why can't I multitask and do things well like everyone else can?
Long To-Do list today, more to be added tomorrow. I will do them well...
hopefully.
_________________
So why can't I just tell you that I care?
Math.
I thought I was earliest as it was already 8 and there was no one from S18 in sight in the LT. So I just sat there and was reading up a bit when Woody called me! Then we were like
.....
Woody: Where are you?
Me: Uhm. LT?
Woody: We also in the LT! The whole class waiting for you!
Me: Huh? Which LT?
Woody: LT5...
Me: Huh? I also in LT5 leh! Wait wait. Row C right?
Woody: No! Row N... Follow our sitting position the last lecture.
.....
Then I accidentally hung uo while picking up my file:X.
LOL. Lucky the people at row C weren't there yet. Phew. Hehe!
Chem.
sp3... Hybridisation... blah... something which looks like bowling pins... blah.... alkanes... cycloalkanes... doughnut... cycloalkane=CnH2n.. alkane=CnH2n+2.. blah... give me more chemistry please!... atoms which look like toys...
Above are what's left of the Chem lecture in my head! Gotta read up later. (:
After school there was 3 hours interval before HK meeting. So Riyanti, Woody, Gersh, Julius & I went out to eat at AMK Hub's Banquet. I think the person added chilli to my kway teow. Hahaha.
Then went walk walk, talk talk, see see. Saw Enchanted's Ad! I wanna watch :D. Looks nice!
On the trip back we played Poision numbers on the bus. Empty top deck woo! So cool luh. Haha. So its like the person who tio the number have to say out a Truth. I only tio once I think. Or was it twice? Don't remember, but it was fun :D. Haha. I like to listen to people secret leh.*Pokes nose. Hehe. But won't say out one! *zipped.
Just remembered, we forgot to take a pictureeee! Argh. The bus was shaky (so were my hands) so I suggested we take 1 in school but I forgot. ):
HK meeting, sigh. My slides were horrible (they were last minute work 'cause I fell asleep in front of the computer yesterday T_T. I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY...) 'cause I did them at 4a.m. in the morning... Sigh. I disappointed everyone...
ODAC... I was very late. Sigh. P.T. I am still te worst in ODAC, felt kinda lousy. Sigh. Went to see Mr Lim regarding shirt design. Need to make amendments again. But he said it was nice(:. So happy. Finally. Sigh. But some ODACians say not nice. WHat to do. I can't seem to satisfy everyone. Sorry. ):
Busy... But I feel more 'useful' in the sense. More efficient, spent my time better, but it feels so weary. Next year, this is everyday. Gotta get prepared. But the thing is, I think I can't really cope... Screwed up loads of stuff. Like the slides. Sorry...
Why can't I multitask and do things well like everyone else can?
Long To-Do list today, more to be added tomorrow. I will do them well...
hopefully.
_________________

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home