=)
An update!
Was too busy to type yesterday.
Was figuring out Vectors iii tutorial + reading up on superposition + reading econs.
Must work hard for studies already... May the enthusiasm not die off by next month and in days to come.
After school yesterday (Econs was interesting! and Math tutorial I could catch up:D) there was meeting for HK trip. Stone-age. Then lucky Clr and Gersh accompanied me to Lavender to collect my passport. :D Thanks!
First we were like on 107.. then realised we were running late. So alighted at Potong Pasir MRT and flagged a taxi which zoomed us down to ICA. I was one of the last in the queue for the ticket number! Phew. If not it would be an wasted trip. *heaves big relief when the security guard closes the ticket queue behind me.
So looked at queue. Approx. 84 mins wait.
Decided to go walk walk around the area. Pics pics pics! Credits to Clr (who loves cats!). (:
(selected some of the nicer shots (that I feel so) :D.)

1st cat we saw at the bridge!


At t=0s.
[At t=1s, Clr said it sneezed at my camera. EEWWWW!): But poor kitty was sick.]

Shy cat. (It ran when Clr approached it haha)

YAY we ate HUM and ICE KACHANG!& sugarcane!
After that went back to ICA, lonnnnggg wait, collected passport. My photo still as ugly as ever. Oh well.
Then lonnggggg trip back home on 107! Clr alighted atRed bean ice cream mountain Potong Pasir, Gersh and I alighted at the bus stop outside college. Switched bus 112 home. Almost fell asleep on teh bus.
Blahblah. Slept at 2 a.m.
____________end~___________
TODAY.
Zombie-d the day through. Physics made me dizzy and math made me sleepy. ZZZZ.
After school, went to PS. LL joined Kelly and I, went for lunch at LJS. Walked around, then YJ and Vanessa joined. LL went back to school, so we walked around. 4 of us decided to 'roam Singapore'. Took train down to Marina. Wanted to fly kite but the grassy area (where 1s06 used to fly kite before our steamboat dinner...) was closed for some construction. Sigh. Even the bowling alley (which 1s06 went too...) was closed. Sigh.
Took bus 400 till the last stop, then 75 to Outram. Lost souls. Haha. Then Kelly and I had to go, so we left first.
Tired day today.
I badly need sleep! Sigh.
Was too busy to type yesterday.
Was figuring out Vectors iii tutorial + reading up on superposition + reading econs.
Must work hard for studies already... May the enthusiasm not die off by next month and in days to come.
After school yesterday (Econs was interesting! and Math tutorial I could catch up:D) there was meeting for HK trip. Stone-age. Then lucky Clr and Gersh accompanied me to Lavender to collect my passport. :D Thanks!
First we were like on 107.. then realised we were running late. So alighted at Potong Pasir MRT and flagged a taxi which zoomed us down to ICA. I was one of the last in the queue for the ticket number! Phew. If not it would be an wasted trip. *heaves big relief when the security guard closes the ticket queue behind me.
So looked at queue. Approx. 84 mins wait.
Decided to go walk walk around the area. Pics pics pics! Credits to Clr (who loves cats!). (:
(selected some of the nicer shots (that I feel so) :D.)

1st cat we saw at the bridge!


At t=0s.
[At t=1s, Clr said it sneezed at my camera. EEWWWW!): But poor kitty was sick.]

Shy cat. (It ran when Clr approached it haha)

YAY we ate HUM and ICE KACHANG!
After that went back to ICA, lonnnnggg wait, collected passport. My photo still as ugly as ever. Oh well.
Then lonnggggg trip back home on 107! Clr alighted at
Blahblah. Slept at 2 a.m.
____________end~___________
TODAY.
Zombie-d the day through. Physics made me dizzy and math made me sleepy. ZZZZ.
After school, went to PS. LL joined Kelly and I, went for lunch at LJS. Walked around, then YJ and Vanessa joined. LL went back to school, so we walked around. 4 of us decided to 'roam Singapore'. Took train down to Marina. Wanted to fly kite but the grassy area (where 1s06 used to fly kite before our steamboat dinner...) was closed for some construction. Sigh. Even the bowling alley (which 1s06 went too...) was closed. Sigh.
Took bus 400 till the last stop, then 75 to Outram. Lost souls. Haha. Then Kelly and I had to go, so we left first.
Tired day today.
I badly need sleep! Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home