=)
There's a thousand uses
But only one of me.
WAHHHH.
I know I shouldn't be complaining right now but instead use this time to complete whatever I have to do. But gotta vent/talk about it ya know. If not I might just go *kaboom if I bottle it up all inside.
To-Do List
1s18
Upload photos
Think of chalet games
ODAC
Noticeboard
Shirt
Webbie
Upload photos
HK [17 DAYS TO HK!]
PPT (sigh. I didn't do this well.)
Get prepared for the trip
Misc
Go out buy prezzie
Horror movie outing
Pay my phone bill (hefty sum. Telephone company cheat my $!)
Get my phone serviced (for the nth time I've been saying I will get the faulty Bluetooth repaired)
School
Math tutorial (Maclaurin's)
Math tutorial (Intergration)
Chem tutorial (Intro to Organic Chem)
Chem assignment (")
Econs tutorial
Econs Promo corrections
REVISION!!!
Everyday
Check Email
Admin stuff
REVISION
Blahblah.
And the list go on and on and on and on...
*Yaks yaks yaks.
And I barely sleep. Can't, not like I don't want to. WAH.
Anyways. TODAY>>>
BBT>Coffeeshop>BBT>PG!>Cards>bus stop>Mommy:P's house>Bowling>Chompchomp>home
Let me tell you what we ate at Chompchomp!
(personal dish)+(drink)+HUM+chocolate ice kachang+carrot cake!
I didn't know Chinese HUM was so... raw.
Chocolate ice kachang tasted like milo :P
FUN! :D Hehe.


Uhm. Me! [I can't bowl very well... But I CAN improve! *Thinks of video shown during GP today...]
By the way! In this pic, I HIT THE LAST PIN STANDING THERE & GOT A SPARE!! XD

Clr![Pro-bowler-to-be?] :O

Gersh, pro-bowler! :D

Look at Gersh's Dad's ball. The black one. So nice, got horse!:X
We wanted to take pics but
1. My camerea low batt
2. I look ugly in pics
Next time.. When I look better (which is like.... ? ) and when I charged my camera to the MAX then we take more pics ok? (:

Here we go chomping at Chompchomp! :D [Clr's coconut & remains of carrot cake!]
Then took bus home. Surprisingly it took only 40 minutes! Last time it takes me an hour.
More pics.... To be uploaded SOON. :X Sorry!
Better go off before I continue on and on... Haha. The joy of blogging. I wonder how come I can't speak this amount of stuff?
By the way, I am good at Truth or Dare. Uhm. Truth or truth in this case! :P Hehehehehe. *Grins.
But only one of me.
WAHHHH.
I know I shouldn't be complaining right now but instead use this time to complete whatever I have to do. But gotta vent/talk about it ya know. If not I might just go *kaboom if I bottle it up all inside.
To-Do List
1s18
ODAC
HK [17 DAYS TO HK!]
Misc
School
Everyday
Blahblah.
And the list go on and on and on and on...
*Yaks yaks yaks.
And I barely sleep. Can't, not like I don't want to. WAH.
Anyways. TODAY>>>
BBT>Coffeeshop>BBT>PG!>Cards>bus stop>Mommy:P's house>Bowling>Chompchomp>home
Let me tell you what we ate at Chompchomp!
(personal dish)+(drink)+HUM+chocolate ice kachang+carrot cake!
I didn't know Chinese HUM was so... raw.
Chocolate ice kachang tasted like milo :P
FUN! :D Hehe.


Uhm. Me! [I can't bowl very well... But I CAN improve! *Thinks of video shown during GP today...]
By the way! In this pic, I HIT THE LAST PIN STANDING THERE & GOT A SPARE!! XD

Clr![Pro-bowler-to-be?] :O

Gersh, pro-bowler! :D

Look at Gersh's Dad's ball. The black one. So nice, got horse!:X
We wanted to take pics but
1. My camerea low batt
2. I look ugly in pics
Next time.. When I look better (which is like.... ? ) and when I charged my camera to the MAX then we take more pics ok? (:

Here we go chomping at Chompchomp! :D [Clr's coconut & remains of carrot cake!]
Then took bus home. Surprisingly it took only 40 minutes! Last time it takes me an hour.
More pics.... To be uploaded SOON. :X Sorry!
Better go off before I continue on and on... Haha. The joy of blogging. I wonder how come I can't speak this amount of stuff?
By the way, I am good at Truth or Dare. Uhm. Truth or truth in this case! :P Hehehehehe. *Grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home