November 17, 2007

=)

HELP!
I have been stuck on the com today.
Told Mum I didnt want to go out 'cause I wanted to do homework.
So I did tutorials... then swept the floor (was tired, so decided to do something else). Sweep sweep sweep, saw the computer. Then hurry up sweep finish, switch on the computer, play.
Play play play, then switch off. Then switch on, play play, switch off. Now, switch on again.
-_-.

Ok the above sounds very Singlish but I dont care and dont bother to correct it. AHH! I am addicted to the Internet! Dieee!

I NEED TO STUDY!

Ohmy. Tutorials all on the table... Alright I will continue when Dad comes home.

YAY GOING HK IN 2 WEEKS! WOOO! (Ok now I am too excited to do homework again. *chill)

I need to
FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.
Maybe I shall go to some library to do homework tomorrow. But then again, I am too broke to. Sob. ):

___________
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ikindamissyoubut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home