December 07, 2007

HK!

'Cause I know that if I sleep I will forget everything.
So I forced myself not to, in the end knocked out twice. Woke up at 10am & 4pm.
DAMN now everything feels like a dream.
And now I have to rely on memory cards to get back my own.
Dear Santa Claus, can I have a good memory this Christmas?
I've been a good girl this year.

Hahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Boarding passes.

Trip to HK ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS!
Basically Hk is a lot like SG, except that there "room temperature" feels like air con(COOL!), people speak Cantonese instead of Chinese (which they call bu3 tong1 hua4), buildings are much much taller (like 60 storeys?), there is brinjal (DJ loves this!) every meal and Macdonalds actually serve pasta & hot chocolate(I drank that everyday!) for breakfast and sausage muffins are available for lunch.

I'm beginning to miss these days where I wake up to see 2 beds opposite me(my roommates, Adele and Riyanti), the freezing but warm walks on the streets, the long but not at all boringtrips on the bus, pics taking, chats, anything, everything, away from here.

I <3 HK! (Damn should have bought the shirt which says so.)

021207
Although I slept only for less than 3 hours, sprang up & got prepared for HK! Surprisingly Dad woke up & helped me carry my luggage downstairs to wait for Clr as I was lonbang-ing their car to the airport. Much thanks to you & your da, Clr! (:

3 hours of flight to HK! Sat next to Adele and Riyanti. Flight food (chicken noodles) was, uhm, alright. Haha. Watched Ratatouille. Haha.

Arrival at HK, lunch was sharksfin soup with rice(+other not-so-nice dishes HAH). Our whole table decided to do a YAMSENG (with tea!) as the whole restaurant had no other people except us and the staff there of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YAMMMMMMMMMM-SENG!

Down to REPULSE BAY (or is it Causeway? Hmm.) & took a SAMPAN RIDE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& when most of them went to the temple, the 5 of us decided to go to the beach there to take pics. :D Followed by SHOPPING @ I-forgot-what street, before going to the AVENUE OF STARS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me, Julius. Gersh, Riyanti (Clr photographer)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WEE! XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A few joined!

031207
Sacred Heart Conosian College!
The school is pink and nice with paintings and pics all around. (Does that sound familiar? Heh.)

First was a mini school tour.

Then we met our buddies in class (6C! 'Cause here they are known as Form 6 instead of JC1), mine was TEENIE! Yay pics :D.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TEENIE! (:

She's very bubbly and friendly. LOL at first I was telling a girl that my buddy was Teenie (she asked me who) and suddenly Teenie appeared and hugged me. For the rest of class I sat next to her, and ohmy her English is GOOD! I like her accent. Hahaha.

Then we had class (Gosh go overseas also need attend lessons. -_-) Math was a torture. We learnt Polynomials. Their Mathematical Induction was like _____. Different steps and all. Let x=k-1, subst subst subst, blah blah. Followed by recess.

Chem class after that. Learnt something about the structures of metals. ABCABC. Lalala. This is what their Chem lab person did to illustrate metallic structures gosh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Using Ping pong balls!

Then English. They don't take GP there. Basically it was a bore and I almost dozed off. Didnt have lessons after that, so a few of us went to the library to watch Charlotte's Web. I watched it before, so dozed off.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taken after I woke up, with teachers.

Bball match after school. Shawn & Julian were good! We lost by a bit to SHCC. But it was a GREAT game!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shaun the pro.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Night time, left the college & all of us headed to Ladies Street. Bought a soft toy for Teenie! It looks like her anyway :P.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Soft toy! >< taken on my bed.


041207
Second & last day at SHCC.
Home period, did group presentation (Steph, Julian, YS, Gersh). I screwed up a bit with the slides OMG. Then wasnt feeling very well so didnt play with the class.
You know, when Teenie said "Hey lets go and play!" I went "Huh? Play?!". Play. I haven't done so since I left Primary school. Not that they are childish, its just that I seem to have lost the child in me ever since the stress of studying comes in. Oh well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Games!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6C & us! W/o Sheena & I ):.

Math lessons with class 6A. It was differentiation! Haha. Quite easy but the girls ther found it difficult. I think it was because the teacher made it difficult. -_-. Chelsea whom I was sitting next to, seem to be fasinated by how I can differentiate e^(e^x)in 3 steps. LOL. She requested for a pic with me. LOL. I felt like a star! *grins. XD

English again. This time we went to the Computer Lab & listened to some recordings on BBC teaching us how to pronounce words. Teenie was very naughty and started surfing Facebook and gossipping about the teacher with her friend next to her. Sheena & I started chatting and making fun of the pronounciation HAHAHAH. Nobody listened to the teacher. A bit sad luh.Oops. :X

Math was boring hahaha. Followed by Econs with 6A (which was of totally diffent syllabus as ours. So all of us weren't listening LOL. What on Earth is an indifference curve?). Stuffed the soft toy and letter in Teenie's bag and went off.

OH OH OH they gave us a very nice white SHIRT & Mrs Soh said we can wear it to our college on college Tee days! HOW COOL IS THAT!

After which, went back to class 6C & Teenie gave me a letter. So sweet of her! But she wrote it in her chem class so it was rather untidy. Had a hard time reading on the bus hehe. Sigh. But I really miss her now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Teenie's gift.

Oh during a school tour I saw this. Forgot which day was it. Did I mention Hk allows dissection? :O
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PRESERVED TORTOISE. *horror

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dead big grasshoppers. I didnt get to dissect that 'cause I dont take Bio. Oh well.

Night time, we went to Victoria's Peak. Sat on this tram which was 45 DEGREES up. So all of us were like pressed down on our seats. Buildings outside were all highly slanted! Attempted to take photo of the scenery putside but the train was moving quite fast and all pics were blurry ):.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TOP OF THE PEAK! Bird's eyeview of HK!. Without a tripod, only 1 shot suceeded. ):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TongPin with his messy hair o.0

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gersh!

Then off to MADAME TUSSUDS WAX MUSEUM! FUN, FUN, FUN!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ooo Andy Lau! Mum's idol hahah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PM Lee!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gay! :P TongPin, Shaun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brave Clr who snatches gun from James Bond! :O

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Criminal! :O

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
GANGSTERS! :O LOL

Then shopping till midnight again! :D


051207
Singapore International School (SIS) here we go! Haha. & their school moto is "Success Inspires Success". Oh. So "click" with the school name LOL.

We had to teach the Primary 6 kids there integrity & resillence. Discussions. blah blah. Those kids were so vocal! And they talk about who-likes-who & Maple & all. -_-. Adele got a hard time settling them down. Sorry I couldn't help much...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kids @ discussion.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NICE Auditorium!

Oh then SHOPPING AGAIN! JOY! Sheena, Riyanti, Sitting & I wasted 2 hours at HABORCITY looking at things way too expensive for us to buy ): Last few hours, shopped. I bought an BLACK ADIDAS BAG from a 3 storey Adidas shop! OMG I <3 bags HAHAHAHH. Sheena, Riyanti & I bought chocolates (YUMYUMYUM).

Met the rest at 7 outside a Prada. After putting down our stuffs and getting changed at our hotel (Eaton hotel!), had dinner at some restaurant opposite our hotel which wasn't very nice (& they served BRINJALS o.0 again). Bought chocolates with Adele. Chocolates there are cheap. LOL.

Visit to the Night Museum! Basically they showcase things related to Astronomy there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of the exhibits. The ball spins down... down... down..................

Didnt sleep the whole night. First Adele & I went to everyone's door to get them to sign on Shaun's present (his birthday!) then Shaun, TongPin, WeeBeng, WeiXiong, Adele a& OI stayed in Sheena & Siting's room to chat. Then Adele and I went back to our room, 1402 to bath. Gersh & Sheena came up to find us and also to look at our room (Did I say, (only) our room was EXECUTIVE! 'Cause we have 3 people sharing). Supposed to chat but Gersh & Adele fell asleep. So we stayed in Sheena's room and I watched cartoons LOL. Overall slept for half an hour but zonked out in the morning while waiting for Riyanti to bath.

Alot of people were late for meeting at the Ground level. LOL. Luckily didn't get any scolding.

061207
Breakfast was at a cha2 can1 ting1. Super large proportion of breakfast. 2 eggs, 1 sandwich, 1 plate of noodles with ham and 1 cup of coffee mixed with tea. COuldn't finish it anyway. Then SHOPPING AGAIN! (OMG HK is a shopping HEAVEN!<<333 :D)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& we went to "visit" some people's house...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh stunts. SQUEEZE!

Flight back at 4PM. Touch down at 7+. The minor turbulence thing almost made me airsick. Watched Hairspray & Simpsons an the plane.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Flight mates. Me, Gersh, Clr!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Window seat! :D

Cabbed home with DJ. talked to Sis, gave out soveneirs, knocked out.
It felt weird as I was still in HK in the morning & at night I'm in SG.
Feels like I just woke up from a dream.
I wished I was still there.
Everyone agree?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home