November 25, 2007

=)


Leona Lewis Lyrics

But I don’t care what they say

I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love


Nice song.

Woke up, ate a lot of chocolate and cookies, felt better than yesterday.
Maybe, maybe, maybe...
Lets see how.
Obvious.
I don't know.
I haven't talked to anyone for 2 days. K maybe except my sister (to ask her to help me take my luggage, and the hairdresser lady who cut my hair super short.-_-)
Hahahahaha.

Alright cheery today. (:
Been doing homework.
My chem review questions still won't print.
I am so dead on Monday.
Its ok, I will solve it myself.


Off to Maclaurining.

(: (: (:.

Studies, A LEVELS!(not that far away anyway.)

LALALA.

Anyway, BON VOYAGE TO GERALD! :D
who's off to Thailand (I think) for OCIP.
Misses!
Goodies when you come back?
*Grins.

Looking forward to ice creams and beaches and chalets and HK!

I am so happy that I am feeling better today :D

Ohyea. ODAC treetop walk pics to be uploaded soon. Is Izzy sending me photos?
I don't know. Lastest 1st Dec will be up. Thanks.

I NEED CAMERA BATTERIES.
Searched the web but nothing lei.
Samsung Li-ionm Rechargeable SLB-0837(B)
Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home