=)
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
Things that totally ruined my (already ruined) mood.
1. Yesterday, attempts to get my luggage out from under a whole stack of stuff (tried to cheer myself up by packing). Sis won't help so I did it myself. Then some spider appeared on the object I was touching and I was like: wth?!. Yucks. Got reminded of the time I did the noticeboard, damn. Turned around to get newspaper (K cruel me wanted to hit it. Not in a very good mood.), and the next second it was gone. Poof. Damn. Decided not to touch anything. Ruined all my mood for packing. Felt even worse than before.
2. Went to get a haircut. Told the lady I want to thin my hair but she just kept cutting it shorter and shorter-_-. I look (even more) ugly now.
3. People not replying my messages. I feel so alone in the whole wide stupid world.
4. For the 101th time I clicked on the print button and checked the print catridges abd loaded the papers, my chem review questions just wont print, when I need to finish it by this Monday.
5. Being broke and nobody bothers to answer to my pleas of giving me allowance.
6. Not being able to join people for anything because of no.5.
7. Having a super long wishlist which I know I cant put a check next to.
8. Getting scolded for unreasonable sh*t.
9. People keep rushing me for stuff. I am no machine. Please put yourself in my shoes. I have a lot of things to handle, some are so beyond the responsibilities of a college student. Damn. Do it yourselves please!
10. Having to act all-so-happy when I am feeling so heartwrenched inside. FOOL.
I can't take it.
I AM A DAMN STUPID SH*T WORTHLESS IDIOT.
Alone in the whole wide stupid world.
Please stop saying I am here for you blah blah blah to me 'cause it doesn't make me feel any better 'cause I know its just some kind of i-have-to-say-it and everything is so not true.
And I know some really cares, but I feel worse for troubling them, listening to me yakking sh*t.
WHOLE WIDE STUPID WORLD.
SHUT UP, shut out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home