=)
2S15!
1S18 is together, promoted as 2S15. :D Weird. I rather it be called 2S18.
With power comes great responsibilities.
I've failed as a student, a friend, a leader.
I don't know when the passion for everything started to fade.
And I only care about some & nothing else.
Well today was basically OK.
Fear, anxiety, joy, grief, lethargy, boredom.
Lunch, went out with the guys to eat at the coffeeshop outside school. Clr took pics (of a cat again. meow.) with my camera. Pics to be uploaded soon. He takes very nice pics, cool. (:
After ODAC (Oh Fukie's PT rocks, serious :D), stayed back to do Chem.
The school's so quiet at night. Now without the J2s staying in school to revise, the school was like empty by 7. Dark... kinda gave me creeps. So sped up in doign then packed up. I hope more people stay back next year. Quiet, studying people. Not those whoyak talk non stop in the SAC. :X LOL.
And those who talk non stop in lectures too, please.
I sound very bad haha. K I am those kind of person who cannot stand noise:X. LOL.
Lethargy, even though I should have no reason to be.
I wanna quit,
end.
& sleep for a million years like Princess I-forgot-her-name
hahaha if Cvn is reading this can you enlighten me :P LOL
1S18 is together, promoted as 2S15. :D Weird. I rather it be called 2S18.
With power comes great responsibilities.
I've failed as a student, a friend, a leader.
I don't know when the passion for everything started to fade.
And I only care about some & nothing else.
Well today was basically OK.
Fear, anxiety, joy, grief, lethargy, boredom.
Lunch, went out with the guys to eat at the coffeeshop outside school. Clr took pics (of a cat again. meow.) with my camera. Pics to be uploaded soon. He takes very nice pics, cool. (:
After ODAC (Oh Fukie's PT rocks, serious :D), stayed back to do Chem.
The school's so quiet at night. Now without the J2s staying in school to revise, the school was like empty by 7. Dark... kinda gave me creeps. So sped up in doign then packed up. I hope more people stay back next year. Quiet, studying people. Not those who
And those who talk non stop in lectures too, please.
I sound very bad haha. K I am those kind of person who cannot stand noise:X. LOL.
Lethargy, even though I should have no reason to be.
I wanna quit,
end.
& sleep for a million years like Princess I-forgot-her-name
hahaha if Cvn is reading this can you enlighten me :P LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home