=)
Joy to the world
MY CHEM REVIEW QUESTIONS ARE PRINTING!
That spells things are falling in place. (:
Weird. Sometimes my emotions seen to be controlled by some external factor and I have no idea why I feel that way.
Going to school later for Chem consultation. Apparently I will be alone 'cause out of 4, 1 cant make it today, the other is sick, and the last one I doubt he will appear anyway.
Haha. Ciaos.
& also, I managed to take out my luggage already. Sprayed lotsa insecticide on the spider. -_-
&& ODAC pics are UP!
MY CHEM REVIEW QUESTIONS ARE PRINTING!
That spells things are falling in place. (:
Going to school later for Chem consultation. Apparently I will be alone 'cause out of 4, 1 cant make it today, the other is sick, and the last one I doubt he will appear anyway.
Haha. Ciaos.
& also, I managed to take out my luggage already. Sprayed lotsa insecticide on the spider. -_-
&& ODAC pics are UP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home