=(
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding
Apparently I cant get back to reality.
Morning, went for ODAC meeting.
When they came, ate & it so felt like HK.
Enjoyed ODACians'company, thanks.
& when its time to leave I didn't want to (
SMS-ed a few to ask if they would like to go out
But
All rejected
Sigh
I just needed someone to talk to
& a getaway
I'm sorry if I sounded very harsh
But it was so down and out
Plastered smiles
Blisters
Rain
Sad
Solitude
Shit
Its ok...
Maybe I'm really alone afterall
Stuffing chips into my mouth 'cause nothing in this whole wide world seem appetising already
I wished some car will just kill me when I was walking by the roadside just now.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I don't know whats wrong
I
give
up.
Aight now I feel like puking all the chips out argh.
And it’s draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I’ll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see
EDITED @ 10:23 PM 12/11/2007.
I don't know why I can't control my emotions argh.
And at times you just feel like you're
being plunged into deep under water and you can't breathe,
pushed into a corner and you cant think.
And at times you just feel like crying.
Yet at times you feel this tinge of joy which brightens up the whole day.
Until the overwhelming sadness creeps in.
WTH stop torturing me.
I shall stop this...
I am scaring others
or rather, this scares me too...
I'm ok today. Pretty busy.
I have no time for homework.
Need a break, long long break.
Looking forward to 1s18 CHALET!
Ohwell. I'm still afraid of forgetting all that happened in HK.
Its been a week...
I was a Sacred Hearter. (:
I was teaching P6 kids (for 1 minute LOL).
I was a shopping queen :D.
Lalala.
I have so much to say but if I update my blog everything will be pushed to the back of my memory. ARGH.
Labels: Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home