=)
I try to sleep
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling




Blah blah I MISS HK & what I do everyday is sleep sleep sleep and I eat nothing but chocolates and chips and junk food.
I'm so afraid that I'll forget.
Everything, all the joy, memories.
DAMN.
I MISS HK
I MISS YOU ALL
no i cant let these memories disappear, crap.
I feel like I'm living in another dimension.
My brain's stuck in HK and I feel like some stupid zombie and I wna get back there OMG help.
Piles of homework undone.
Aight I have the urge to blog a 300 pics entry.
When I have the time.
Soon.
MISSES.
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling




Blah blah I MISS HK & what I do everyday is sleep sleep sleep and I eat nothing but chocolates and chips and junk food.
I'm so afraid that I'll forget.
Everything, all the joy, memories.
DAMN.
I MISS HK
I MISS YOU ALL
no i cant let these memories disappear, crap.
I feel like I'm living in another dimension.
My brain's stuck in HK and I feel like some stupid zombie and I wna get back there OMG help.
Piles of homework undone.
Aight I have the urge to blog a 300 pics entry.
When I have the time.
Soon.
MISSES.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home