December 23, 2007

=)

221207
OUTING! All of us were late except Gerald, hopefully he forgets that we owe him a treat hahaha. :P PICS!
Photobucket
SENTOSA! (I have the urge to crop the picture into portrait HAH)
It looks weird landscape-d.

Photobucket
How many merlions are there in SG? Hmm.

Photobucket
Oh ferocious. RAH!

Photobucket
We have no idea what that rooster thing behind us was...

Photobucket
My besties!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look spastic here.-_- Helmets!

Photobucket
My ticket hahaha.

Photobucket
Read: Once is never enough! (:

Photobucket
Failed attempt 1.

Photobucket
Ooo a nice couple offered to help us take a pic! (Heh 'cause at the queue they helped us took pics and vice versa too)

Photobucket
WEE! Green slippers onwards: Kelly, me, YJ, Gerald!

Photobucket
Ooo nice view 1.

Photobucket
N.v. 2.

Photobucket
What you mean we can lift it before the ride stops?! o.0

Photobucket
Where is Gerald?

Photobucket
Kelly! Me(argh messy hair!)!

Photobucket

Photobucket
SILOS! (:

Photobucket
The person who help us took forgot the 'O' HAHA! (SILOS!)

Photobucket
My 'friends' everywhere. Same color shirt + they say I can blend in. Argh argh argh! ):

Photobucket
Walking to talk bus, Gerald & YJ, walking in an excited manner!! :D (which highly reminds me of Super Mario heheh gosh dont scold me:X)

Then we took a bus ride down to Harborfront MRT, before going to TPY to have lunch! Gobbled down my lunch in a few minutes, rushed to YCK to meet Clr to go to his church 'cause he was performing haha.

Met Anna, Cvn & Clr and a lot of other of his church friends at YCK. Oh and met Jason too, remember the guy who joined us ODACians for One-Star kayaking? Haha! So coincidental.

So off to the church we went! (I didnt see the name ): ).

Haha people there were friendly! But I was quite overwhelmed by it. Scary, not used to it. :X

Watched a skit (Clr= paikia?! & Anna & Leslie were in it too!) about salvation (is that the word to use?). Then there were songs and prayers, followed by Pastor Benjamin who came up to speak. After everything they went around asking who would like to, uhm, something like join their church. Dilemma! I do believe, but I'm not sure if I wanna commit myself. Oh well.

Joined all of them for dinner at Bishan S11! They are real nice people... I am still not used to being in big crowds, so was rather quiet :/ until after some time when Clr and Cvn came to sat at my table then I started talking. Argh I've always hated myself for this.

Before I left, took 1 snapshot of...

Photobucket
Guys playing CHOPSTICKS in the middle of the coffeeshop?! Haha! :D

Oh then Cvn, Clr & I went to walk-walk at J8.
Stroll stroll.... ARCADE!

Alright we played Daytona:D & I got 2nd! HAHAHAH :P

Turned back to play this touch-screen thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heh it was real fun being with them! (:

_____________________

231207 (TODAY)
Basically a bore.
Woke up at 12.
Went to Bishan Library alone to study from 2-6+.
Kids talking loudly, babies crying, the blasting music from the girl sitting in front of me, rain, rain, rain.
Ate junk food from 8+ to 10+.

I miss college. ):
The soya bean (HAHA), library, SAC, friends, LTs, walking around in school uniform, morning assemly, BBT & PG, smiles, studies, blah, etc.


Time to get back to assignments.

Beauty-> Low self esteem
Money-> Greed
Entertainment-> Addiction
Love-> Emptiness
With hopes come disappointments
Let go,
goodbye.
Move along, move along,
I am trying to bea happy girl (:

Merry Christmas world(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home