December 19, 2007

=)

Alright its not that I havent been blogging... just that I didnt want my HK entries to disappear so I clicked SAVE NOW instead of PUBLISH POST.

Maybe someday... I will publish them all. ALl those in-between entries.

Sigh but things that happened will be memories... And no matter how much I painstakingly try to not forget it they will be slowly pushed away to the back of my mind,

go, going, GONE.

Time is so cruel ):.

Well the urge to post a 300 picture entry on HK is 60% (hah) gone, but I still cant help but remember. BESTEST TIMES man. & also the 1s18 CHALET.

Didnt go for ODAC chalet, 'cause
1. I was too broke to T_T
2. I had work & I feel bad to take leave
3. I didnt want a new set of memories, which might/might not push away memories of HK. Ok sounds weird but I have a bad memory or rather low memory space in my brain. -.-

So yep opportunity cost. Regrets, a bit. Sigh. Sad to say that Im not very close to my dear ODAC-ians. What a Publicity I.C. Or shall I put it as 'not as close', or is it just me and self-consciousness or fear or anything or whatever.

K I think it was just me. The 'close friends' I have were never like others and all. Someone told me before that she feels very distant when speaking to me. Even my closest friends now... Sigh. Anyway.

Work today! Blistered feet, empty stomach *growl. (Guess what I had for dinner- bowl of rice (usual stuff) + 8 packets of Munchies chocolate & peanut butter biscuits can! I am getting fatter.)
Oh and they told me I've got to SPEAK OUT LOUD & SLOW.
'Cause I speak too soft & too fast.
Really...

Great tomorrow's a holiday. TIME TO CHIONG HOMEWORK!

Speaking of homework.
Went studying with Gersh & friends on Mon (took a day off work to do homework LOL). Initially I was going to Bishan Library to study but he was returning me my Econs so I just tagged along to TP. Amelene, Sharmaine & Terence are real nice! (: Uhm but I felt quite bad 'cause I didnt talk much... Well but I really enjoyed their company!:D Somehow they reminded me of s06 and my clique:D and I really miss them a lot... Been long since we last met up. Outing soon, but... Will I give people that distant feeling again? Argh.

Still waiting for pics... CLR! :@ :@ :@ :D hehe joking. Due to severly blistered feet I cant seem to walk, so the rest of today will be RESTING (:.

Oh I just remembered. Gotta get Sis's birthday present tomorrow. = Cant rest my poor blistered feet+ No time to do HW SHUCKS!

Off to do now, BYE WORLD! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home