December 16, 2007

=)

Argh ITCH.
I must have fed all the mosquitos at the place we visited while cycling.
Imagine those fat fat mosquitos which can barely fly a metre off the ground now with all my blood in their belly. O.O
I want to blog about our s18 chalet (ROCKS!(: THANKS DJ FOR ORGANISING!) but I'm still waiting for pics from Clr!
Yep so updates later on (as soon as Clr upload pics), do check back! Hehe.

So today...
Went to Bishan Library to study 'cause I couldn't concentrate at home, and Hougang & SK Library has no tables -_-.

No thanks to the University Girl (I peeped at her notes while she was away heh)who talks non-stop to her friend + her phone keeps ringing some weird techno ringtone which was very distracting. Argh. & the UG keeps laughing to herself. Plus at one point of time she talks over the phone so loudly ):. Gosh. I badly wanted to move away but there were no available seats already.

Then there was this University Guy who came and sat next to me, and switched on his laptop and the start-up sound was super loud and everyone turned to look. O.O

LOL. UG1 & UG2. More considerate please. Haha.

'Cause I cant stand noise when I am studying. :X

Wanted to do homework till the library closes but Mum didn't want me to go home too late, so headed for home at 7+. Reached home at 8+.

Gosh I am so far behind time for homework, so dead, so dead. I don't think I can ever finish all of them on time. Took a day off work tomorrow to try to finish up. I doubt so anyway. I think I need more off-days.

Equates to no $ T_T. (F.Y.I. I dont get allowance in holidays... Sad.)

LOL.

Maybe going there tomorrow again.
No UGs please! Hehe.


Random. Surfing Friendster rusty account.
Okay this is called 50 FIRST
REACTIONS..
type what comes to your
mind first whenever you hear these 50
words. Don't think and don't go back
and change. Doesn't matter how random
just type it!

1. Beer: yucky yellow yucks
2. Food: chocolate!
3. Relationships: difficult to establish and maintain?
4. Your crush: hahaha
5. Power Ranger: power rangers, transform!
6. Life: sound like a game
9. The President: ME
10. Yummy: chips! chocolate! ice cream! soya bean!
11. Cars: 7-seater woo!
12. Movie: not bad to spend weekends on :D
13. Halloween: black cats
14. Sex: female
15. Religion: none
16. Friendster: FACEBOOK!
17. Fear: dark, fish, scary movies
18. Marriage: loonnng time away
19. Blondes: jokes?
20. slippers: bedroom fluffy ones
22. Asians: me am one!
23. Past time: computer, sleep, eat, etc
24. One night stands: none thanks
25: Cell Phone: must be white/ got mirror HAH (:
27: Smoke: grey, billowy stinky stuff
28: fantasy: unicorns?
29: COLLEGE: yay i love my college! <3
30: Highschool Life: bad
31. Pyjamas: i want those pyjamas dress thing
32. Stars: bright!
33. Fitness Center: Eaton Hotel, 21st floor :D
34. Alcohol: dont want
37. Money: not bad haha
38. Heartache: ouch. ):
39. Time: to do homework
40. Divorce: not the time to think of that yet
41. Dogs: noooo!
42. Family: ok ba
45. University: ASPIRATION
47. Love at first sight: maybe.. no
48. Virgin: a drink ar
49. Friends: i love all of them
50. LOVE: friends!

OK CIAOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home