CHALET
UPDATE!
Time pushes me on like a crowd even though I am trying so hard to resist it.
& I dont wanna have so many friends 'cause I don't wanna relations to fade.
1s18 chalet 131207-151207
THANKS DJ for organising!
Well I enjoyed myself there :D
Anywhere is better than staying at home hahaha.
Blah blah let me recap...
131207
Day 1! Woo damn excited :D Met DJ at SR MRT, took looonngg bus ride down to Pasir Ris. 'Cause I (say: lu4 chi1) have no idea how to get there. Met up with Pauline, Weiwei and Woody to do shopping for our BBQ at WhiteSands NTUC!
Lunch at KFC, called for help to help us carry stuffs. So Julius & Cvn came. Walked to Downtown East. Played Werewolf (No no not the Facebook one... ) outside some unopened restaurant while waiting for Jack to come so that we could check-in. Hahaha Cvn was good at it! LOL.

US, the earlybirds!

Woody, NOT the culprit for this!
Jack came, checked in, slacked around in chalet room till BBQ :D.

Mr DJ, our best CT rep, marinating the chicken wings...

in the toilet! *grins
Then DY, Suyi, Lixuan, Henry, Gersh, Clr came.
We took a lloonngg time to get the fire started. Why does this happen every BBQ I go to? Haha... Thanks to Suyi's Dad who helped us start up the fire.
Woody did most of the cooking... So nice of him! I attempted to BBQ marshmallows :D.

Oh nice formation, no? (:

CATS! Sad story. The male cat(orange) gives food to the female(white), when itself was hungry too. And the male cat has a bad bleeding wound on its neck. ): I kept feeding them haha. At first the orange kept giving white the food I gave it but in the end I gave both of them so both of them have food. & in this pic, THEY ARE DOING THE SAME ACTION! :D (this pic is blurry 'cause I set the wrong camera lens. Argh!)
Chat with DY, DJ, Woody, Jack.
After which the guys (except Dj cos he has the chalet keys) went out for supper. Stayed with DJ & girls in chalet room to play PS2.
Fell asleep, woken up again by guys back from their supper.
They drank vodka with 40% alcohol.
Oh scary people.
All of us watched Scary Movie 4 till 6a.m!
No thanks to Julius who tried to scare me -_-. Hehe.
141207
Day 2! Why everyone was dead beat already. Woke up at 8+. DJ and the girls ate at the Kopitiam (or was it Food Juncton?) while Woody, Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went to Mac to have our breakfast.
Some things in between I cant remember (argh). I think we went arcade!
Split routes... Woody, Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went CYCLING while DJ & the girls went Escape :D.
3 hours of cycling :D. FUN FUN FUN. & we went to this place not-to-be-mentioned. (: Hehe.
Pics later maybe!
PICS!

1

2

3

4

& EMO.
& the guys compete who reaches the top first...

Clr!

Intense...

ALL WINNERS! TADAA!
More pics, at the beach area...

OH EMO.
& & we saw ponies.horses? I cant differentiate.

Woody, Clr, horse/pony, Cvn, Gersh, me!

OH horse/pony CHOCOLATE! (:
& we cycled & cycled & cycled, upslope, downslope.... to...


Or rather what was left of it...
After cycling, headed back to chalet. Met the girls & Riyanti who were going home.
We went back to the chalet, bathed, cleared up, DINNER. :D
Oh joy hahaha. Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went to walk around ('cause we didnt want Subway/ BK) and ended up at outside the unopened restaurant (where we played Werewolf on Day 1 haha!) where they sell malay food. Brought food back ot chalet to eat.
Played cards.

I never seem to win haha. :P
After which, left with Gersh & Clr ('cause take same bus & I didnt want to go home alone).
Back home, stared at piles of homework left undone. (:
Gosh.
& I dont wanna have so many friends 'cause I don't wanna relations to fade.
1s18 chalet 131207-151207
THANKS DJ for organising!
Well I enjoyed myself there :D
Anywhere is better than staying at home hahaha.
Blah blah let me recap...
131207
Day 1! Woo damn excited :D Met DJ at SR MRT, took looonngg bus ride down to Pasir Ris. 'Cause I (say: lu4 chi1) have no idea how to get there. Met up with Pauline, Weiwei and Woody to do shopping for our BBQ at WhiteSands NTUC!
Lunch at KFC, called for help to help us carry stuffs. So Julius & Cvn came. Walked to Downtown East. Played Werewolf (No no not the Facebook one... ) outside some unopened restaurant while waiting for Jack to come so that we could check-in. Hahaha Cvn was good at it! LOL.

US, the earlybirds!

Woody, NOT the culprit for this!
Jack came, checked in, slacked around in chalet room till BBQ :D.

Mr DJ, our best CT rep, marinating the chicken wings...

in the toilet! *grins
Then DY, Suyi, Lixuan, Henry, Gersh, Clr came.
We took a lloonngg time to get the fire started. Why does this happen every BBQ I go to? Haha... Thanks to Suyi's Dad who helped us start up the fire.
Woody did most of the cooking... So nice of him! I attempted to BBQ marshmallows :D.

Oh nice formation, no? (:

CATS! Sad story. The male cat(orange) gives food to the female(white), when itself was hungry too. And the male cat has a bad bleeding wound on its neck. ): I kept feeding them haha. At first the orange kept giving white the food I gave it but in the end I gave both of them so both of them have food. & in this pic, THEY ARE DOING THE SAME ACTION! :D (this pic is blurry 'cause I set the wrong camera lens. Argh!)
Chat with DY, DJ, Woody, Jack.
After which the guys (except Dj cos he has the chalet keys) went out for supper. Stayed with DJ & girls in chalet room to play PS2.
Fell asleep, woken up again by guys back from their supper.
They drank vodka with 40% alcohol.
Oh scary people.
All of us watched Scary Movie 4 till 6a.m!
No thanks to Julius who tried to scare me -_-. Hehe.
141207
Day 2! Why everyone was dead beat already. Woke up at 8+. DJ and the girls ate at the Kopitiam (or was it Food Juncton?) while Woody, Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went to Mac to have our breakfast.
Some things in between I cant remember (argh). I think we went arcade!
Split routes... Woody, Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went CYCLING while DJ & the girls went Escape :D.
3 hours of cycling :D. FUN FUN FUN. & we went to this place not-to-be-mentioned. (: Hehe.
PICS!

1

2

3

4

& EMO.
& the guys compete who reaches the top first...

Clr!

Intense...

ALL WINNERS! TADAA!
More pics, at the beach area...

OH EMO.
& & we saw ponies.horses? I cant differentiate.

Woody, Clr, horse/pony, Cvn, Gersh, me!

OH horse/pony CHOCOLATE! (:
& we cycled & cycled & cycled, upslope, downslope.... to...


Or rather what was left of it...
After cycling, headed back to chalet. Met the girls & Riyanti who were going home.
We went back to the chalet, bathed, cleared up, DINNER. :D
Oh joy hahaha. Gersh, Clr, Cvn & I went to walk around ('cause we didnt want Subway/ BK) and ended up at outside the unopened restaurant (where we played Werewolf on Day 1 haha!) where they sell malay food. Brought food back ot chalet to eat.
Played cards.

I never seem to win haha. :P
After which, left with Gersh & Clr ('cause take same bus & I didnt want to go home alone).
Back home, stared at piles of homework left undone. (:
Gosh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home