=)
"Luckily there were cameras, they help me preserve my memory"
Someone told me this & I so agree.
Thats for the same reason I like cameras :D.
ODAC Recee at Pulau Ubin yesterday. Instead of the whole exco only 6 turned up (Chunwei, Yuanlin, Mabel, Waikit, Aaron, Isaac & I).
First we met at Tampines MRT. Early birds were Yuanlin & Isaac! So we went to Mac to have breakfast. Followed by Mabel, Chunwei, Aaron. Waikit joined us at Changi Point where we were waiting for the boat to fetch us over to Pulau Ubin.
CYCLING! Rocky roads, ouch. Thanks Chunwei for helping me carry my bag (although it was super heavy hah). (:
Pics! (Uploaded on ODAC web as well)

Kitten at my bike! ><

Isaac, me, Mabel! (:

AHHH!

AHHH!

AHHHHHHH! ><


(Some of) ODAC Exco!
I can vaguely remember anything ):. Went to a lot of places... Tampines, Pulau Ubin, Changi Village, train past Paya Lebar (oh work), down Orchard Road, AMK, dinner, home.
Mood for some Christmas shopping (hmm been buying stuff for people, time for my own!) but didnt know what to get, so got nothing.
Exhausted when I reached home, slept, slept, slept, that explains the dusty stack of homework on my table and the poor memory. (HEY Sheena, SANTA DIDNT GIVE ME GOOD MEMORY ): HAHAHAHA)
& this was how I spent my Christmas eve.(:
My long To-do list, none checked.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! :D
Someone told me this & I so agree.
Thats for the same reason I like cameras :D.
ODAC Recee at Pulau Ubin yesterday. Instead of the whole exco only 6 turned up (Chunwei, Yuanlin, Mabel, Waikit, Aaron, Isaac & I).
First we met at Tampines MRT. Early birds were Yuanlin & Isaac! So we went to Mac to have breakfast. Followed by Mabel, Chunwei, Aaron. Waikit joined us at Changi Point where we were waiting for the boat to fetch us over to Pulau Ubin.
CYCLING! Rocky roads, ouch. Thanks Chunwei for helping me carry my bag (although it was super heavy hah). (:
Pics! (Uploaded on ODAC web as well)

Kitten at my bike! ><

Isaac, me, Mabel! (:

AHHH!

AHHH!

AHHHHHHH! ><


(Some of) ODAC Exco!
I can vaguely remember anything ):. Went to a lot of places... Tampines, Pulau Ubin, Changi Village, train past Paya Lebar (oh work), down Orchard Road, AMK, dinner, home.
Mood for some Christmas shopping (hmm been buying stuff for people, time for my own!) but didnt know what to get, so got nothing.
Exhausted when I reached home, slept, slept, slept, that explains the dusty stack of homework on my table and the poor memory. (HEY Sheena, SANTA DIDNT GIVE ME GOOD MEMORY ): HAHAHAHA)
& this was how I spent my Christmas eve.(:
My long To-do list, none checked.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home