=)




Last day of work! a day in a factory, the rest in an office.
Well in fact I’ve started work before I went HK (ahh nostalgia)
Working in the production line was fun. Was fascinated by how those gigantic machines can actually convert raw materials into finished goods and how everyone worked together etc. Haha. But little did I know that I was transferred to the office on the second day.
The common perception is that office jobs are boring. In fact I think otherwise! Was (again) fascinated by phones that are linked and can intercom to each other (I had a hard time learning how to use it :X), the fax machine (used to have 1 at home but I didn’t dare touch it ‘cause I didn’t know how to operate…), cheque writing machine, typewriters (I thought they were ancient :X), sliding cabinets that can be locked as well, printing sticker labels, the way an office ‘works’. Alright suaku me.
Thanks to many- Mr & Mrs Tan, June, Jane, Kim, Stephen & of course my good friend who got me the job :D *grins. No names mentioned, don’t think she wanna be known? Well especially to June who constantly guided me and all, bringing me around the area for lunch etc. :D Apparently she’s always busy, but she’s responsible, on task and still finds time to teach me yep.
& I’m soooo envious of her son’s grades. (270++ for PSLE, 8A1s+2A2s for ‘O’ levels!)
Hah. Here goes. Summary of my working life of… 56.5 hours..
Looking forward to 1s06 outing on Sunday! But Kelly isn’t going ): sigh. Maybe going outing on Monday too. Depends, still have the DREADED
HOMEWORK.
Gosh. 6 sets of Math, 3 Econs essays+tutorial undone. O.O
4 Econs essay, bits of Math & parts of Chem DONE :D
AHH!
Anyway, timetable’s up on Aspire, do go check! ‘Cause I think we’ll be having lessons the first day when school reopens already. Oh & CCA too! (: But some (including me) cant log into Aspire. I don’t know why. 2s15, here’s a screen capture of our timetable! Thanks to GuiHong for helping me get!


LOOK AT US SO LONG AGO
I miss college.
School reopens in 4 days!:D
P.S. I might get a new blog for the new year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home